Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 5 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 5 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 5 din 40 Înapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 5 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 25 Mai 2012, 12:14 pm

Filmy Friday with Daljeet Bhanot
Tellybuzz brings to you the Friday column on Movies.
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

Here comes Friday, a day which is dedicated to movies. Here's Tellybuzz presenting a new Friday column dedicated to 'Celebs and their movie addiction.' Daljeet Bhanot aka Anjali of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? seems to be a great fan of watching movies and is ready for our rapid fire questions..

Here's Daljeet confessing her love for movies with Tellybuzz.

Do you like watching movies?

Yes, I love to watch movies.

How often you go for watching movies in a theater?

I wish to watch movies quite often in a theater, but I don't get time for it because of my busy schedule. But somehow I manage to go for a late night show, if I get the time. It depends on the movie - If 6 good movie releases in a month, then I would like to go for all of them.

Which is your all-time favorite movie, you would love to watch again and again?

I am a huge fan of Madagascar series. I love to watch animation movies. I am so crazy about animated movies that sometimes I also watch the repeat telecasts of the animated movies coming on TV.

Quick Fire: Which is your favorite?

Romantic movie: Notting hill.
Action movie: Avatar.
Comedy movie: Angoor.
Horror movie: I watch horror movies with a pillow in front of me with my eyes and ears closed (laughs). No one can watch a horror movie with me as I jump and scream too much. I know what you did last summer is my favorite horror movie.

The last movie which made you cry?

I don't generally cry while watching movies, but Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is the movie, which always makes me cry.

Which movie are you planning to go for?

I am a huge MIB fan and I am planning to go for it.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 25 Mai 2012, 1:14 pm

BIG SHOCKER in Arnav Khushi's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 24rd May 2012

"Khushi will suspect shyam has something to do w/ arnav missing.shyam knows khushi suspecting him but eventually she will follow him and over-hear him giving instructions to his men to kill arnav.khushi will hear it and have a break down.later shyam realizes arnav didn't properly sign the will.so he will tell his men to not kill arnav yet,then khushi will follow snakewa and rescue our arnav and from there is the guilty track will start"

We saw that Arnav is tied up and held hostage by some men .. She finds out that Arnav had lied about being in Scotland .. Hhmm , now the hunt for Arnav will start .. Well Khushi will go to any lengths to look for Arnav .. Let us tell you whats going to happen next .. Khushi will doubt that this has to do something with Shyam ..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 25 Mai 2012, 1:15 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 25 Mai 2012, 1:15 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 25 Mai 2012, 2:12 pm

24th May IPKKND

Sbb
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Sbs

Credit:Dhruvie
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 25 Mai 2012, 7:52 pm

Kritika Kamra speaks her mind...
Do you think the show got tough competition from Balika Vadhu and Iss Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon which aired at 8 pm?

Honestly speaking, there is no competition because people who have been watching Balika Vadhu will be watching it any way. The target audiences of both the shows are really different. TRPs matter to the channel and the producer. As an actor, you don't really have to worry about them as long as you are putting in your best.

You seem to have settled comfortably with co-star Sharad Kelkar as Dr Ashutosh.

Yes, the transition was smooth and we were comfortable from day one. It helped in the romantic scenes. Post Sharad's entry, the story was altered to show Nidhi and Ashutosh together...

Si din pacate Iss pyaar a ajuns pe locul 14 iar Balika Vadhu pe locul 2...pacat ca iss era pe locul 2 si acum... sad
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Mai 2012, 2:08 pm

Incepand cu min 01:27:

"After ASR, khushi is gonna get kidnapped ! That's supposedly the "hot news" Then they said for more information on how and who is going to kidnap Khushi,we have to "stay tuned " and watch ! "

Credit:sweetgal19
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Mai 2012, 2:11 pm

IPKKND: Karan Godwani (NK) re-entry as the saviour of Arnav and Khushi
The latest track of Star Plus Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon finally shows the kidnapping of Arnav Singh Raizada aka Barun Sobti.

Besides this kidnapping scene, the much awaited love confession track of Arnav and Khushi (Sanaya Irani) is also shown. But, the love confession of Arnav gives some doubts in Khushi's mind.

Khushi feels that something is wrong with Arnav and that makes him to express his feelings in such a manner. As of now, Kushi decides to find Arnav as she believes that he is in danger.

However, Khushi worries about how she can trace Arnav alone as she knows that the family will get worried if they find out that Arnav is in danger.

Now, the latest buzz is that Karan Godwani who had been playing the role of Nandkishore aka NK in the show will re-enter the show. Nandkishore is a good friend of Khushi.

So, it is probable that NK will help Khushi to find out Arnav.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Sam 26 Mai 2012, 9:53 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Mai 2012, 3:02 pm

Mamiji stands by Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
We always love when two totally opposite poles get together for a common cause and this is what exactly happening in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
As seen, Khushi (Sanaya Irani) has found a helping hand in none other than the Hello Hi Bye-Bye Mamiji (Utkarsha Naik) aka Manorama. So far the viewers got to see how Khushi had got suspicious about Arnav (Barun Sobti) being in some sort of danger. Though the family believed Arnav being at Scotland but Khushi made it a point to see if he really boarded any flight to the country or not.

To her dismay, her fears stood alive and she got assured about Arnav not being in Scotland either. This further made her file for a missing report but the fright of family getting to know about the same stopped her from doing so. And eventually she tried to hire some private detectives for the same; sadly here too money stood as a barrier.

Meanwhile, Mamiji who had started doubting her acts came to know of her visit to the detectives. Though she showed her reluctance initially in accepting about Arnav being missing but coming episodes we will get to see both Khushi and Mami hunting for Arnav.

Now this is going to be an interesting track to see as the otherwise taunting and a bit shrewd towards Khushi, Mami will give her full support to her in searching for Arnav.

Let's see how they'll end up tracing out Arnav. Will Shyam's (Abhaas Mehta) truth come before Mamiji or the creep still has some time to count for his execution?

Guess only time has the answer! Keep watching the show and enjoy!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 26 Mai 2012, 5:36 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 27 Mai 2012, 6:58 pm

iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Dum 27 Mai 2012, 7:02 pm

IPKKND SPOILERS 27/5/12 : Credit IF

Hello evryone..

I gve u spoilers abt new promo last week bt CVS chngd dat promo..

Today promo shots on sets.. Whch wl b air by tuesday midnyt..

Promo is lyk dat khushi also being kidnaped nd one side arnav is thr nd in between wal is thr nd othr side khushi is thr..

Upcumg track wl b lyk dat khushi is followng shyam to knw dat whr shyam hide arnav bt shyam saw her nd kidnap khushi also..

Frm last two days i.e yestrday nd today barun came for shootng.. So upcumg week u wl c arnav in d shw..

Njoy d shw nd plz do not copy paste anywhr..
Credit: Mishti from IF

Deci am mai zis ca o s-o ia si pe ea ostatica Shyam, de oparte Chote de cealalta Khushi sunt curioasa ce o sa zica Chote cand o s-o vada pe Khushi langa el..rapita.
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 12:33 pm

credit:Dhruvie

credit:KZ1412

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Lun 28 Mai 2012, 1:33 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 1:21 pm

Arnav and Khushi to consummate in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Consummation sequences in television are quite a rage when it comes to viewers’ expectation, especially for the extravagant manner in which they are shot!! And who can forget the hype and publicity attached to the intimate scenes shown between the lead couple of Bade Acche Lagte Hain (Sony Entertainment Television)?

Well, such a high-point awaits the fans of 4 Lions and Panglosean Entertainment’s Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus. The inside news is that the track wherein Arnav (Barun Sobti) is kidnapped is likely to come to an end, with Khushi (Sanaya Irani) getting successful in tracing him. And what’s more? As per reliable sources, Arnav and Khushi will have some intimate moments soon after Khushi finds her husband. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 5 283516
We hear that the creative team is planning a consummation sequence right in the jungle between Arnav and Khushi. The duo will get cozy in a hut and take their relationship to the next phase.

We tried contacting the leads of the show, Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani but they remained unavailable.

Then we contacted Abhaas Mehta, who plays Shyam, who said, “I am not aware of Khushi saving Arnav. As of now, I am shooting scenes wherein Khushi starts to suspect Shyam and follows him.”

Get ready viewers, as you will get to see some breezy romance between the lead pair!!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Lun 28 Mai 2012, 1:37 pm

in today's SBS Offscreen!!
Barun- Sanaya interview

SI; I am glad he is back !!

Barun ; Sanaya is a lucky charm for everybody , everybody around her are getting roles in Movies [ SI grinning] ..

SI ; Ofc there will be a fight sequence , Khushi will fight and save Arnav

Barun; She is having a serial fantasy ...

SI: I had told him before the start of the int to say [did not catch what she menat]...I have trained him well ..

Barun looking relaxed and fresh !!

♥♥ :*
-Suhasini!
iulianagl
iulianagl

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 7:58 pm

Manorama spies on Khushi and finds out that she had lied to Nani and gone to a private detective agency in Chandni Chowk ..
Khushi shares this suspicion about Arnav's disappearance with Manorama. However she refuses to believe her but gives her one day to prove herself.
Khushi tries to get permission to see CCTV footage at the airport. Sadly she is refused to do so.
You will witness how she puts 2 and 2 together She will succeed in her challenge and prove she was right about Arnav. You will see how she gets through Arnav this week itself, and all Arshi fans will see him back.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 8:04 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 8:06 pm

IPKKND - 28th May 2012 'On Location' (Arnav Kidnapping & Fan Message)

VO saying that it's heart wrenching to see arnav & khushi's separation. Arnav has been kidnapped by someone. Reporter says that even when arnav is kidnapped he is smiling & having fun.

Barun: Yeah Barun wants something adventurous & so I'm enjoying. Shooting outdoor is fun.

Reporter: Arnav thinks that kidnapping is fun.

Barun: Yes, I like doing these things.

Reporter: Arnav confessed to khushi on phone so will they start the love track after the kidnapping track?

Barun: I hope so. You see it's the psychology of audience to see his love when arnav's dying but I think something of that sort should happen after this track. But as of now it's all a trouble.

Reporter: Since we know that arnav is busy in his film's shooting so he has been kidnapped but how do you manage both the things?

Barun: Till now everything is going fine & I'm able to manage both & I'll keep doing it.

Reporter: Message for fans

Barun: Keep watching the show. Don't worry I'll be around if you want to see me. Life's good.

Credit:...Doctor...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 8:11 pm

Khushi to get shot in 'Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon?'

The story of ‘Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?’ is heading towards major drama wherein Khushi will be suspicious of Shyam and his actions, and eventually figure out that he is responsible for Arnav’s disappearance .Hence she will follow Shyam to get a lead on Arnav but unfortunately luck will not favour her as he will come to know of her plan. Khushi will be trapped and in the process of saving Arnav she will get shot. She will be badly injured but Arnav will come to her rescue and will save her from Shyam. After all, he is Khushi’s hero...
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 8:25 pm

BIG SURPRISE in Arnav Khushi's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 28th May 2012

A little birdie told us that the track where Arnav is kidnapped is likely coming to an end with Khushi getting successful in tracing him .. Hhmm , but that's not the big news here .. A source said , Arnav and Khushi will have some intimate moments soon after Khushi finds her husband. 1.Noutati media - Pagina 5 244732 1.Noutati media - Pagina 5 283516
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 9:06 pm

Sanaya Irani is lucky for Barun Sobti (Arnav) and Mohit Sehgal
On Screen partner Barun Sobti and off screen partner Mohit Segal believe that actress Sanaya Irani is very lucky for them.

Barun Sobti (Arnav) who is playing opposite Sanaya Irani (Khushi) in show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has now made his Bollywood debut with the movie Main Aur Mr.Right.

Barun Sobti has done many shows before, but he became popular pairing Sanaya in IPKKND. So, Sananya Irani is a lucky charm for actor Barun Sobti.

Besides Barun Sobti, Mohit Sehgal, who is the boyfriend of Sanaya also worked with her in the show Mile Jab Tum Hum as Samrat. Mohit Seghal is also making his Bollywood debut and he gives the credit to Sanaya Irani.

Mohit Sehgal also thinks that Sanaya is good luck for him. Talking about his movie, Mohit Sehgal told that it is a story of two boys who come to Mumbai to become an actor.

Mohit Segal is very happy to see Sanaya as Khushi. He never expected that after playing simple sweet Gunjan, Sanaya can do such type of bubbly role.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 28 Mai 2012, 9:39 pm

Barun Sobti - Childhood Picture (28th May)

Credit:MainEkHasina
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 29 Mai 2012, 12:41 pm

IPKKND - 29th May
SBS
SBB
credit:Dhruvie kiss

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Mar 29 Mai 2012, 2:28 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 29 Mai 2012, 1:46 pm

Khushi INVESTIGATES about Arnav in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon 28th May 2012

Shyam becomes suspicious of khushis behaviour however
on the other hand Manorma mami does her own investigation and finds out that Arnav is not in scotland but in india itself hence she believes Khushi's suspicion and decides to help her the two of them sneek into the airport security camera room and check the footage in which arnav has been approached by a stranger.

Well Well after seeing the footage Khushi suspision about Shyam are proved right she will keep an eye out on shyams move and track Arnav by following him but Manorama still has no clue about who this stranger is

Will Khushi tell everybody about Shyams truth. Do you guys wish Arnav and Khushi shoould reveal about Shyams ugly truth tot he family If yes then like this video.

Credit:chowna
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 29 Mai 2012, 1:48 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: romance to bloom amid Arnav & Khushi
Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada’s love hate will turn into love for them in upcoming episodes of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

In the earlier episode, it was shown that Arnav’s distance made Khushi restless and for the first time she was questioning her feeling for a person like Arnav, who always hurt her.

Furthermore, Khushi sensed that Arnav is in problem. Now, she will start searching Arnav suspecting Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) for Arnav’s kidnapping.

Khushi will now keep her eyes at Shyam’s acts and will soon reach the place where Arnav has been kidnapped. Both, Arnav and Khushi will successfully run away from there.

It is heard that the escape track will bring close Arnav and Khushi and their hidden love will come out. The love birds will also share a cozy and romantic moment with each other that might take their marriage to the next level.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos