Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
1.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

1.Noutati media

5 participanți

Pagina 22 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

1.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Empty Re: 1.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 27 Iul 2012, 3:57 pm

What is Arnav planning to get Khushi back in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
1 hour ago
He was shrewd, arrogant, full of pride and above all a ruthless man whose heart only cared for his family and gave a damn to everything rest.

Love was the most nonsense thing that he could ever think of and this self made man never thought of falling for the same. But today he stands to be a completely changed being, love rules his heart and he has started sensing goodness around. His life has got him the best gift in his ladylove who is the sole reason of his “Khushi”. We are sure, hearing the Mills and Boons kind of tale above, you must have made out that we are indeed talking of your favorite Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon aired on Star Plus.

Today when Arnav (Barun Sobti) has realized his true feelings for Khushi (Sanaya Irani) and is giving utmost importance to his married life, Khushi is not willing to stand by him courtesy the family turmoil. As reported last, Khushi has walked out of the Rayzada house as the contract of her wedding with Arnav is to get over in next 12 days time frame.

Arnav is now aware of the reason and is already on the mission of getting Khushi back in his true style. One will not see Arnav turning into a lover boy and trying to woo his ladylove, instead he will be the same old ASR, whose anger let the talking.

He has canceled the payment he had made to buaji’s landlord owing to which now Khushi will have to return the amount within 24 hours. She will be seen hunting for jobs but will have to get to back to Arnav for help. Now this is where the confusion lies. Arnav aims at winning Khushi back in 12 days. Will he end up offering her a job in the company so as to stay close to her and make her understand his love?

Let’s see if we are headed for an office romance!

Source: TSK
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de iulianagl Vin 27 Iul 2012, 4:03 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is getting more and more interesting with each passing day .. With Khushi Arnav's love and hate relationship the show is getting exciting .. Arnav confronts Khushi as to why she lied about Buaji's illness .. Khushi apologizes to him for doing so.. She tells him everything will be okay in the next 13 days.. Well guys you will see how Arnav will try and harass Khushi in these 12 days just to win her back .. He will do things which will keep bringing her back to Arnav for some or the other help..
iulianagl
iulianagl

Data de inscriere : 02/03/2010
Varsta : 54
Localizare : Romania

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 27 Iul 2012, 4:36 pm

Credit:nimiarhi16
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 27 Iul 2012, 7:53 pm

Celebs on: If given a chance to participate in Olympics.
Barun Sobti:I would like to participate in the 100 meters sprint because that is what I used to do in my school days. But that is another talk that participating in Olympics needs lots and lots of practice because that counts to the contribution of an Indian in the Olympics as we have to make our country proud. I am really very glad that Mr.Amitabh Bachchanji carried the torch this year in London Olympics and I don't think that anyone else could have better represented India than him.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 28 Iul 2012, 8:00 pm

I respect other people's time: Sanaya Irani

The discussion on punctuality for television serials and films is never ending. However, there are many stars who ensure that they reach their sets on time so as to avoid causing any inconvenience to the crew. One such person who is strongly punctual is Sanaya Irani.

She plays Khushi, a simple, middle-class girl, who is chirpy and fun loving, while actor Barun Sobti plays Arnav Singh Raizada, an arrogant business tycoon in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'. Their bitter-sweet romance and the manner in which they discover love for each other is a talk of the telly town. Ask anyone on the sets and they will be prompt to reply that Sanaya is one such actor who is always on time.

When we asked Sanaya about her motivation to always be on time she says, "Time plays an important role in an actor's life and we should respect it. It's always good to begin your shoots on time and if you respect other people's timings your job becomes easier." Sanaya is definitely setting great examples for her other industry friends.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 28 Iul 2012, 8:39 pm

What will change between Arnav and Khushi in 24 hours in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Love has completely changed our mighty Arnav Singh Rayzada (Barun Sobti) and his recent acts are very much enough to prove this fact.

As seen last in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Arnav once again made Khushi (Sanaya Irani) abide by a new deal wherein he has promised to pay off the rent provided Khushi works for him for a period of 24 hours. Well, this time the deal is quite a weird one as expecting things to change in that time span certainly sounds impossible. Moreover, his behavior is quite jittery as one is not able to make out what Arnav is thinking of exactly.

Now that he very well knows of his contract wedding with Khushi coming to an end in next few days, limiting his task to 24 hours has come up as another surprise.

Last we saw that Arnav made Khushi come up with all those antics, which at one point of time he never could stand by. And today all he wants is to see Khushi back in the same manner, all chirpy and mischievous.

In order to fulfill the 24 hours deal, he has come down to the Gupta house and has informed them of being there for a matter of two to three days. Back at Rayzada house, Arnav makes sure of informing Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) of staying back at buaji’s place on the pretext of her ill health. Well, we just hope that this doesn’t end up creating another misunderstanding between the siblings.

Anyway, now that Arnav is there with Khushi, things are sure to spice up and romance is surely in for all. Let us now wait for Monday to see what exactly Mr. ASR is up to!

Source: TSK
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 28 Iul 2012, 11:09 pm

in articol ii mentioneaza si pe Sanaya si Barun..

"When Barun Sobti took a two month break from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? to shoot for his film Main Aur Mr Right, the channel had to send out information to his fans that he would return shortly. Barun and Sanaya Irani's cosy love scene got 1,29,680 hits online."

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 28 Iul 2012, 11:13 pm

petronela a scris:I have reservations about doing intimate scenes: Barun Sobti
si articolul din presa:
Credit:gursikh_simran
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 12:16 am

DNA @ 7: TV celebs send their wishes
Heartiest congratulations to one of the most interesting newspaper, DNA After Hrs for completing 7 years. Wish the paper many more such glorious years
— Sanaya Irani

I'd like to Congratulate DNA After Hrs for the completion of 7 glorious years. The paper is exciting to read and I am an avid reader of the paper
— Barun Sobti

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 12:18 am

What keeps the romance going for our STAR Plus couples?
Arnav and Khushi have always shared a love-hate relationship. Arnav has always immersed himself in work and expanding the family business. But when Arnav was kidnapped, Khushi risked her life to save him and he too did everything to protect her from harm. The distance that they endured has brought them closer and they have now begun to realise the importance of each other. For some couples distance does make the heart grow fonder.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 10:50 am

This week top 5 scenes
3)Iss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 10:57 am

Sanaya and I have to squeeze time for each other, says Mohit Sehgal
Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani’s chemistry reached great heights both on screen and off screen with Miley Jab Hum Tum. While Sanaya has been keeping busy with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Star Plus), Mohit is still waiting for the shoot of his upcoming project Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus to start.

Talking about their life in totality, Mohit says, “I do catch up with Sanaya when she is free. She is busy with her shoot, and I will soon get busy with mine. We will then have to squeeze time to meet each other.”

On the expectations on his new project, Mohit states, “I am eager to get back on television with Khamoshiyaan. I have been regularly getting calls from my fans from across the world”.

We wish you all the very best, Mohit!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 11:05 am

Find out how celebs would react if left on an Island?
Karan Goddwani
1. 3 things? - a floater bed, a sun Tann lotion and a barbecue grill.
2. First person to call - will be the person for has sent me to the island.
3. 2 friends? Naah, I would make it 3 and call Barun Sobti, Akshay Dogra and Abhaas Mehta and tell them to get lots of food, because we guys are big time foodies.
Reporter: Nadia Malik.
Author: Shifali Singla.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 11:09 am

Top 10 Most Stylish Telly Actresses
8- Sanaya Irani sad
Sanaya Irani is having an innocent face. Sanaya got famous with her character ‘gunjan’ in serial ‘Miley Jab Hum Tum’ on channel Star One. Sanaya is currently doing serial ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?’ as character ‘Khushi’ in Star Plus channel. She won three awards for her role as ‘Khushi’. She was born on (17 September 1983).
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 12:28 pm

"I will change the way he kills" - Abhaas Mehta
Abhaas Mehta answers fans Starry take questions....
How do you deal with the negativity regarding your character?
It was difficult to accept the kind of reward at public places in the beginning, but I understand it's a part of the role. Also, whenver I was dressed up as Abhaas people would think its Shyaam, but it just shows that my effort in the role worked out.

If Abhaas Mehta got to change one thing about Shyam what would it be?
Let's see, well I think the way he plans to kill people, like with perfumes etc., just finish the job. Haha.

What were your 3 most favorite or memorable (whichever you prefer) scenes to shoot from IPKKND?
The first one, in cronological order, the scene where Shashi is getting a heart attack and Shyaam being cold and negative. Second must be the Shyam-Khushi terrace scene, and third and last, my most memorable scene is the climax where Shyaam is finally exposed. It was so exhausting to shoot the scene, as it lasted for 3 days and I had to think so much over how to do the scene, how to say the words and show expressions, it was the hardest scene of all time.

What other roles would you like to pursue in the future?
I don't know, can't answer it, whatever good or bad. I will do roles which excite me, and make me believe at first that I won't be able to do it, just like the role of Shyaam.

Do you miss Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon cast?
Absolutely, I miss them a lot, but I am in touch with them daily, don't get to meet them regularly like earlier, but we still get together, not only the cast, but also with the crew and director. I even talk to my writer of the show every day, as he is a close friend.

Given a choice what would you choose, be a romantic hero or a villain with a substance?
It depends, as a romantic hero himself has a lot of substance. Arnav is a romantic hero, but he has more to the role. Also, you need to know the background story. The kind of guy I am, I don't think I will be accepted as a romantic hero aka chocolate boy, so it will be villain right now.

Do you have any Phobias?
I do, my biggest phobia is not being able to do what I love most, which is acting; I see it as my inspiration to work harder. Apart from that, I am scared of heights.

Which is your favorite holiday destination?
I don't know, I have been to Bangkok twice and I love the hills and wild forest there.

How does it feel to be playing the most hated character on the show?
To get such feelings from people, whether it is hatred or love, as both are most extreme emotions, it shows you have achieved making the audience love or hate your character.

Who is your favorite co-actor till date and why?
On-screen it will be Anjali aka Daljeet Bhanot and Khushi aka Sanaya Irani, behind the camera it's Akshay Dogra; I also look upto him.

What made you take up the role of Shyam? Did you think it would be this big of a hit?
No, as I mentioned earlier, I didn't even think about it, I had no idea. First I thought I won't be able to do it, which made me take up the role.

Any message for your fans on India-Forums?
I miss you all. I am sure with no negativty on the show you're also missing me and I am open to be back.

Reporter: Nadia Malik.
Author: Fariha Lakhani.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 5:41 pm

Nok - Jhok between Arnav and Khushi

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 29 Iul 2012, 5:52 pm

Arnav, Khushi's condition filled love story
It is seen that Arnav and Khushi's love story has started with conditions in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.Arnav always puts a condition to bring Khushi close to him. In reply to this, Khushi challenges Arnav all the time that she can do everything what he can do.Based on these condtions, when Arnav kissed Khushi, She has to kiss him back druing Aakash and Payal's wedding and Khushi did it.Arnav again puts a condition to make Khushi to come in his arms by herself when she refused him to accept as her husband.Besides this, Khushi always refused to take Arnav's help. But Arnav's tricks always brought her back to him for the help.In the current track, Khushi has left Arnav's house. Arnav once again made Khushi abide by a new condition.In this condition, Arnav promised to pay the rent for Khushi's house provided that Khushi works for him for a period of 24 hours.In order to fulfill the 24 hours deal, he has been styaing in Khushi's house. Even though Khushi loves Arnav, the wedding contract stops her to go close to him.Arnav is taking full advantage of this condition and keeping Khushi close to him by his romanticASR's trick.Khushi comes close to Arnav because of his condition.But will she accept him without any condition?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Lun 30 Iul 2012, 11:01 am

Arnav and Khushi plan an exciting Rakshabandhan for Anjali in Iss Pyaar Ko...
The festival of Rakshabandhan has always been special for Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Anjali (Daljeet Kaur Bhanot) in 4 Lions Films and IMRC Entertainment's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus.

Though the mood in the Raizada house is rather dull this time, Arnav with the help of Khushi (Sanaya Irani) will join together to bring happiness in the life of Anjali who has gotten depressed.

We hear that Arnav will get a lot of gifts for Anjali and has an exciting plan up his sleeve to make Anjali smile on the day. Anjali will go out of the house and will not be around for much of the day. However, when she gets back Arnav and Khushi see to it that they keep her happy. Anjali we hear will forget her sorrow and share the happy moment with her brother and family.

When contacted, Daljit Kaur Bhanot aka Anjali says, "Yes, I want Anjali to smile at least on the Rakshabandhan day. The festival means a lot for Anjali and I have heard that like last year, this year's Rakshabandhan will also be special. We are shooting the sequence from today".

We also hear that Shyam's (Abhaas Mehta) comeback is also round the corner..

For the moment, three cheers to Arnav and Khushi for making the day special for Anjali.
Source: Rival Channel
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Alexa20 Lun 30 Iul 2012, 11:37 am

Rakshabandhan ? Asta este foarte ciudat ..... Rakshabandhan are loc odata pe an din cate stiu eu. Atunci asta inseamana ca a trecut deja un an, de cand se cunosc ASr si KKG. Dar cum este posibil ca in acest an, doar KKGSR sa isi sarbatoreasca ziua de nastere ? Adica anul trecut in perioada aia a fost ziua de nastere a lui Payal, nici decum a lui Khushi. Si cum este posibil sa ajunga deja la Rakshabandhan, si sa nu arate sarbatoarea Teej ? Este ciudat chestia asta. Este enervant cand se omit lucruri.
Si daca ce scrie in articolul postat de tine Petro este real, si K&A o sa o faca fericita pe Anjali in ziua aia, inseamna ca K o sa revina in Shantivan Smile
Alexa20
Alexa20
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 16/12/2011
Varsta : 33

https://www.youtube.com/user/ispitutza20?feature=guide

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 30 Iul 2012, 12:56 pm

Alexa20 a scris:Rakshabandhan ? Asta este foarte ciudat ..... Rakshabandhan are loc odata pe an din cate stiu eu. Atunci asta inseamana ca a trecut deja un an, de cand se cunosc ASr si KKG. Dar cum este posibil ca in acest an, doar KKGSR sa isi sarbatoreasca ziua de nastere ? Adica anul trecut in perioada aia a fost ziua de nastere a lui Payal, nici decum a lui Khushi. Si cum este posibil sa ajunga deja la Rakshabandhan, si sa nu arate sarbatoarea Teej ? Este ciudat chestia asta. Este enervant cand se omit lucruri.
Si daca ce scrie in articolul postat de tine Petro este real, si K&A o sa o faca fericita pe Anjali in ziua aia, inseamna ca K o sa revina in Shantivan Smile
In iss orice e posibil Smile Smile
Deci revine si Shyam...ne pregatim de drama iar..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 30 Iul 2012, 1:08 pm

Work leaves no time for love for Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani!
TV town's one of the cutest couples, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani are all busy with work and this has left the couple devoid of some quality time with each other.

It is notable that Sanaya Irani aka Khushi of Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is all booked with this daily of hers. Mohit, on the other end is waiting for his venture with Star Khamoshiyan to hit the shooting floor. Meanwhile, Mohit even has a Bollywood film in hand and this is also which is keeping him occupied a bit.

For the uninitiated, their love tale kick started while the two were paired opposite each other in Star One's highly popular youth drama Miley Jab Hum Tum. Ever since then, they have been hitting off pretty well. Talking of his life with Sanaya, Mohit said, "I do catch up with Sanaya when she is free. She is busy with her shoot, and I will soon get busy with mine. We will then have to squeeze time to meet each other."

Talking further about his new project, he said, "I am eager to get back on television with Khamoshiyan. I have been regularly getting calls from my fans from across the world".

Well, we wish you get the love time soon!

Bolegaindia Article
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 30 Iul 2012, 1:10 pm

Barun Asking Fans to vote

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 30 Iul 2012, 1:14 pm

Articolul pus de petro mai sus dar de pe un alt site..continutul cam acelasi.....

Iss Pyaar Ko Arnav,Khushi plan surprise Raksha Bandhan for Anjali
Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) are the sweetest siblings and both have lots of love and care for each other in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

The upcoming episode will show a beautiful Raksha Bandhan sequence. Arnav and Khushi (Sanaya Irani) will join hands to bring happiness in Anjali's life who has gone depressed after the revelation of her husband Shyam's evil face.

Arnav will bring lots of gifts for Anjali. He makes an exciting plan to bring smile on Anjali's face on the day of Raksha Bandhan.

Arnav will arrange everything when Anjali will not be in the house. And when she returns back, she will be surprised to see beautiful gifts.

The surprise of Arnav will help Anjali to forget her sorrow. She will share the happy moment with her brother Arnav and family.

It is heard that Anjali will also become soft for Khushi.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 30 Iul 2012, 2:00 pm

articol despre Mohit...

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 30 Iul 2012, 2:24 pm

in sfarsit l-am gasit si pe youtube...si il schimb..
Sbb
Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani - Highpoints for Today

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Skumpyk86 in Lun 30 Iul 2012, 5:18 pm, editata de 2 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos