Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 22 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 10 Oct 2013, 8:34 pm

Pabbo decides to create rift between Madhu and RK in ‪#‎Madhubala‬

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/pabbo-decides-create-rift-madhu-rk-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 10 Oct 2013, 11:44 pm

http://www.tellytadka.net/creative-corner/colors-jodi/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 3:36 pm

ZA Productions
Bollywood big film maker (Rohit Shetty) offered Drashti Dhami a lead role in his next film. This must be great news to all her fans..
Rohit is behind big names films like (Golmaal) and (Chennai Express).
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 1374205_658012624232448_1961461338_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 3:41 pm

Making Headlines... Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Colors TV COMPLETES 400 episodes
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon was launched in 2011 on Colors TV and airs on the prime time 8 30 slot. The show since then has completed 400 episodes and has received tremendous accolades and a world wide huge fan following since it's launch.

The show has also received numerous awards for its gripping story line and power packed performances by lead actors Drashti Dhami (of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa fame) & Vivian Dsena. This show set the benchmark for Nautanki Films as a production house to be reckoned with.

" We are extremely happy to be celebrating the success of Madhubala with 400 episodes, so far the response from all our loyal fans and viewers world wide has been over whelming and we continue to thank them for their endless support. We are glad the audiences have loved the show so far, shows like Madhubala have proved to be game - changers in today's TV industry." Abhinav Shukla & Saurabh Tewari - Producers & Managing Directors of Nautanki Films.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Madhubala-completes-400-episodes/articleshow/23975255.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 3:44 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm

Colors' Madhubala completes 400 episodes
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Madhubala
Time to celebrate Madhubala fans!!!

Why?

Well, this very popular show on Colors, produced by Nautanki Films), will be completing 400 episodes tonight.

The show that embarked on the journey of a normal girl Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) and a superstar, RK (Vivian D’Sena) has received tremendous accolades and a worldwide huge fan following since its launch. And now with Madhu ready to enter the showbiz, the show is all set to get its audience hooked with some really interesting twists and turns.

The very good looking Vivian D’Sena says, “Madhubala has completed 400 episodes, I hope the fans continue to give us the love and support to reach 4000 episodes. Our producers Abhinav Shukla & Saurabh Tewari have been great; they are really cool guys (smiles). The whole production team from Nautanki Films including us has put in a lot of hard work and I am glad that the show is doing so well. My favorite moment looking back would definitely have to be the 4 phera shaadi."

And the beautiful Drashti Dhami here adds, “Madhubala has been a very special journey and I would like to say a big thank you all my loyal fans who have stuck with us throughout the show and have showered us with so much love. It’s been a great experience and I look forward to completing many more episodes. There have been so many special moments throughout the show that it will be hard to think of one specific special moment.”

The show has managed to form a strong fan base around the world and has brought a special film like feel on the small screen. Madhubala has also set a benchmark for Nautanki Films as a production house to be reckoned with.

As on this occasion Abhinav Shukla & Saurabh Tewari - Producers & Managing Directors share, “We are extremely happy to be celebrating the success of Madhubala with 400 episodes, so far the response from all our loyal fans and viewers worldwide has been overwhelming and we continue to thank them for their endless support. We are glad the audiences have loved the show so far. Serials like Madhubala have proved to be game changers in today's TV industry.”

We wish everyone involved in the show a heartiest congratulation.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 4:36 pm

Celebration time for Madhubala team for completing 400 episodes!
Colors’ popular show Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has completed the journey of 400 episodes.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 56C_DSC_0645
The entire team of Nautanki Films' popular show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is in a mood to celebrate today as the hard work of the team has made them reach the milestone of 400 episodes today. The show which started off showcasing the journey of common girl to becoming a star, became very popular amongst the fans which has now led the show to reach to this milestone. The entire team rejoiced the same with a  cake cutting ceremony which was held today on the sets.

When contacted Drashti aka Madhu, she told TellyBuzz, "Madhubala has been a very special journey for me and I would like to say a big thank you to all my loyal fans who have supported me throughout the show and showered us with so much love. It's been a great experience so far and I look forward to experience more in future."

When asked Drashti about her memorable moment so far, she shared, "There have been so many special moments throughout the show so it's little hard for me to think of one specific special moment."

Heartthrob Vivian Dsena, who plays RK in the show, told us, "Madhubala has completed 400 episodes and I hope that the fans will continue to show us their loving gesture and support to reach 4000 episodes in future. Our producers Abhinav Shukla and Saurabh Tiwari have been very co-operative and are cool guys. The whole production team from Nautanki Films including us, have put in a lot of hard work and I am glad that the show is doing well."

When quizzed him about the memorable scene so far in the show, Vivian told us, "It has to be the 4 phere ki shaadi."

TellyBuzz wishes hearty congratulations to the team of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and wishes all the best for the upcoming episodes!

Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 4:38 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 4:39 pm

ZA Productions
Drashti Dhami wins the poll we kept as for the best smile, congrats to all her fans who voted.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 1393521_657990297568014_594437747_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 11 Oct 2013, 9:11 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Completes 400 Episodes:
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-completes-400-episodes/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

Navratri treat for Vivian Dsena and Rashmi Desai fans
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Vivian-rashmi_0_0

Navratri season is here and it has brought some good news for Vivian Dsena and (Colors’ Madhubala) and Rashmi Desai (Colors’ Uttaran) fans.

Yes, to celebrate the festive season Vivian will attend, greet and meet his fans at a Navratri event in Jodhpur today (12 October 2013).

As we know today is the last day of Navratri celebrations thus it’s going to be a grand affair and with Vivian around, it’s going to be grander.

Vivian confirmed the same and said, “Yes, I am off to Jodhpur today.” Will he be dancing at the event too? “Well not really. I will address everyone there as I personally love the festival.”

Vivian’s manager Dushyaant Jain, Business Head, Yuvraj Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. went on to add, “Vivian had a lot of offers this Navratri but, we decided to attend on the last day of the event as it’s also the best day in terms of reach and festive aura. At Jodhpur, he will be addressing a crowd of more than 10,000 people.”

Furthermore, we hear the very talented Rashmi Desai will also be dancing at an event in Chittorgarh today.

Rashmi remained unavailable for comment.

We are sure it will be a fun-filled garba event for all the Rajasthanis out there with Vivian and Rashmi being amongst them.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

Drashti Dhami-Neeraj Khemka relationship still on?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Drasti
Here’s some news on television’s leading lady, Drashti Dhami (Madhubala, Geet, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa fame). Now Jhalak season 6 winner Drasthi had recently gone on record to state that she is single. This one statement along with other news items that she had been getting cosy with Jhalak choreographer partner Salman Yusuff Khan had lead to speculation that she had apparently broken off with her long time boyfriend Neeraj Khemka.

But we have more info on the same.

A confidential source has now revealed that Drashti and Neeraj are still in a relationship. But apparently Drashti’s suggestive dance numbers and itsy bisty costumes on Jhalak have not gone down well with Neeraj’s parents, who are very conservative Marwaris.

“Khemka’s parents like Drashti in her Madhubala avatar. Though Neeraj and Drashti are still on, their relationship is on shaky ground as of now,” added the source.

This information further gains credence as Neeraj was seen sitting along with Drasthi’s brother Jaisheel Dhami during the Jhalak finale (see above pic).

Also Dhami and Neeraj reportedly partied till wee hours of the morning after her winning the Jhalak crown.

We left text messages for both Drasthi and Neeraj, but did not receive any response till time of filing this report.

We shall soon further update the space!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Oct 2013, 7:26 pm

'Madhubala...' clocks 400 episodes, Drashti credits teamwork
Popular daily soap 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon' has completed a successful run of 400 episodes. Its lead actress Drashti Dhami credits the entire team for the milestone.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 298171-4leehgtc
Popular daily soap 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon' has completed a successful run of 400 episodes. Its lead actress Drashti Dhami credits the entire team for the milestone.

"I would say 'Madhubala' is about teamwork," Drashti said here on the set of the show.

"It is always a teamwork - be it my directors, be it my producers or DOPs (directors of photography) or the creatives. So it (the completion of 400 episodes) is a teamwork. It's not just me or R.K. (Rishabh Kundra essayed by actor Vivian Dsena) or Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) or anybody...it is just a teamwork," she added.

"Madhubala..." went on air on channel Colors in 2012. It traces the tumultous journey of a middle class girl, who is born on a film set and how she goes on to marry the country's superstar.

Drashti feels the "weird twists and turns in the show have also added to the USP and success of the show."

Her co-star Vivian is also happy with the show's success and hopes it goes onto achieve more milestones.

"We have completed 400 episodes. I have enjoyed a lot doing this show. Since day one, this show has been interesting, with a lot of drama and a lot of scope for performance. I have enjoyed and may god bless us and help us," Vivian said here.

"I hope with god's blessings, we will complete 4,000 episodes someday. It is just the beginning," he added.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 12 Oct 2013, 7:28 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 13 Oct 2013, 5:05 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 13 Oct 2013, 5:07 pm

TV Serial 'Madhubala' celebration Party Complet 400 episode 1

TV Serial 'Madhubala' celebration Party Complet 400 episode 2

TV Serial 'Madhubala' celebration Party Complet 400 episode 3
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 14 Oct 2013, 7:08 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 14 Oct 2013, 7:17 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 14 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm

‎DrashtiDhami‬ in Singham 2 ?

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/drashti-dhami-in-singham-2/

kiss 
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 15 Oct 2013, 7:19 pm

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/madhu-gears-dance-performance-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 15 Oct 2013, 7:21 pm

Deepali and Maasi to create hurdles for Madhu on her way to stardom in Colors' Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 Madhubala

While Madhu (Drashti Dhami) is stepping into the entertainment world as an actor, she has a big hurdle to face at home as she has to put up to the challenge of pleasing the two ladies Deepali (Seema Mishra) and Paddo Maasi (Seema Kapoor) in Colors’ Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms).

As seen so far, Madhu is trying to learn the art of acting, but has been failing to do so. On the other hand, Deepali and Maasi are setting up new challenges for her.

In tonight’s episode, Maasi will ask Madhu to go and offer prayers to a deity in a jungle for RK’s well-being without informing RK (Vivian Dsena) and this is exactly what she will do. However, just to make things worse for Madhu, Deepali will leave rats in front of the temple.

Since Madhu is someone who is really scared of rats, she will deter from entering the temple.

Does she enter the temple or not? Well, the answer is that Madhu will overcome her biggest fear and will enter the temple and also offer her prayers. While she will please Paddo Maasi, Madhu will receive a setback by not giving a good dance performance in RK’s film.

“Since Madhu is a first timer in the acting front, she will find it difficult to match up to the steps of other dancers. This will agitate RK further,” said a source.

As a result of this, RK will decide on teaching Madhu the art of acting and dancing.

When we contacted Seema, she said, “Massi and I have decided on troubling Madhu so that she realizes that she isn’t the perfect choice for RK. Thus, you will get to see us placing hurdles on her way to stardom.”

Get ready for all this action in Madhubala!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 15 Oct 2013, 7:46 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 15 Oct 2013, 7:56 pm

RK to teach Madhu acting and dance in Madhubala

Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has been churning out some high voltage drama lately.

The protagonist Madhu (Drashti Dhami) has been facing a tough time ever since she agreed to work with RK ( Vivian Dsena) in his film. Madhu's decision of joining the film industry has not gone down well with Pabbo Maasi ( Seema Kapoor).

Reliable sources close to the show informs us that in tonight's episode Pabbo will ask Madhu to perform a pooja for the well-being of RK in a temple which is located in a jungle without letting RK known about it. However, this will be Pabbo maasi and Madhu's plan to trap Madhu. Deepali ( Seema Mishra), who knows that Madhu is scared of rats, will leave some rats on her and Madhu will then get stuck in a room with rats.

However, Madhu who can do anything for RK not only succeeds in the religious ritual given by Pabbo but also overcomes her fear.

Furthermore, this will not be the end of Madhu's miseries as she will not be able to give her best while performing a dance sequence for RK's film. This will irk RK and he will take on the responsibility of teaching Madhu dancing and acting.

When contacted, Vivian and Drashti Dhami remained unavailable for comment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/RK-to-teach-Madhu-acting-and-dance-in-Madhubala/articleshow/24206044.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 15 Oct 2013, 7:56 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 22 1378367_660627470637630_784238071_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 15 Oct 2013, 7:57 pm

Poll: Best “Nick Name” Of Popular Jodi’s In The Year 2012-13 ?

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/poll-best-nick-name-of-popular-jodis-in-the-year-2012-13/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos