Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 36 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de victoria Mar 11 Feb 2014, 10:57 pm

scuzati fetelor promit ca nu mai scriu aici nebunii de aceste ca stiu ca aici sunt oameni normali nu handicapati ca pe alt sait

victoria
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 21/09/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 11 Feb 2014, 11:01 pm

victoria a scris:numai pot zau ce post trebue sa fie ca sa scrii asa. nu am vrut sa ii  zic numele dar voi cred ca vati dat seama de cine vorbesc cum poate sa insulte asa toate fetele de acaola care mau insulatat sunt niscte nenorocite ian spunetini voi mie cum pot sa scriu ceva daca corina ceia nesimtita ceia care eu crediam cai o femenie buna si imi placea de ia ma bloct si nici nu pot sa ma apar si toate ca niste idioate au inceput sa ma numeasca in tot felul si inca stiti ce mia zis ca trebue sa ma  spal pe cap ce raziste sun iar pe moldovenii ii umilesc. nu am cuvinete dar par niste persoane asa bravo cind le vezi pozele  dar au un caracter " de tot rahatu" scuzati dar e asa nu am gazit alt cuvint

Cel mai bine sa eviti asemnea discuti..fiecare parerea lui opinia lui..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 11 Feb 2014, 11:06 pm

Drashti about Vivian in SABRAS RADIO
http://sabrasradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DrashtiDhami001.mp3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3916101
Credit: BeautyForAshes
 kiss 
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 12 Feb 2014, 2:30 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : Madhu aka Drashti Dhami talks about her 'New Look'

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : Madhu aka Drashti Dhami FAINTS

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : Madhu aka Drashti Dhami shares her Valentine's Day Plan!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 12 Feb 2014, 2:36 pm

Deepshikha, Kishwar & Fenil in Madhubala

After the much awaited generation leap and Gunjan Utreja's entry, Nautanki Telefilm's Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, is all set to witness a series of new entries.

Popular actors like Deepshikha Nagpal, Kishwar Merchantt and Fenil Umrigar will soon enter the show to play Abhay Kapoor's ( Gunjan Utreja) family.

Sources inform that the upcoming episodes of the daily soap will see the introduction of Abhay Kapoor's family. And we hear that Deepshika Nagpal, Kishwar Merchantt and Fenil Umrigar will play his family members. Talented actress Deepshikha, who was last seen in Honge Judaa Na Hum has been finalised to play the role of Abhay Kapoor's mother while Kishwar will play Puneet Sachdev's onscreen wife and Fenil has been roped in to play Abhay Kapoor's wife.

When contacted, Fenil said, " I really cannot comment on this as talks are on."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Deepshikha-Kishwar-Fenil-in-Madhubala/articleshow/30264397.cms?imageid=21479680#slide5
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 12 Feb 2014, 2:37 pm

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/madhubala-gunjan-utreja-new-anti-hero-madhubala/

Poll: Who Has Most Cute Smile On Indian Television

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/02/12/poll-who-has-most-cute-smile-on-indian-television/

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Mier 12 Feb 2014, 2:42 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 12 Feb 2014, 2:38 pm

"I don't relate to either the old or the new Madhubala!" - Drashti Dhami
While she is shown as the talkative Madhu in her current act in Madhubala, in real life she is far from it and weighs words in this quick chat where she talks about the show, her role in it, her childhood days and the best Valentine she has had!

Natural make up, crisp cotton suits, hair tied back and thick glasses complete the look of Drashti Dhami in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Far from the glam look she had before the show took a leap, it has been couple of episodes now that Drashti is being seen and she doesn't sound excited as she tells us about the same.

"I am liking the look... it is interesting and comfortable too since the clothes I am wearing are what any simple girl would wear in daily life," she says. Did she have any suggestion while they were working on the new look? "No. It was entirely decided by the channel and the producers."

When it comes to the diverse characters that she has played in the same show, Drashti says she does not relate to either of them. "I don't relate to either character - the old or new but I am sure fans have really liked it. There is no comparison between the Madhubala earlier and now. They both look the same but the current Madhu is more talkative."

Drashti who will start shooting with the new star of Madhubala, Gunjan Utreja who will enter as Abhay Kapoor in the show says she has never met him earlier, "And I have not yet started shooting with him so I really cannot say anything about him." Does she miss Vivian and is she in touch with him? "Of course I will miss working with Vivian since we were together on the show for almost 1 years but I have not spoken to him recently."

The little child actor Spandan Chaturvedi who played the role of Madhubala as a kid was much loved by all in the show as she looked cute and apt for the role which needed her to be talkative and also be an entertainer. We asked Drashti as to how was she in her real life? "I remember I too used to love dancing from an early age but I was not good as a singer. I was not very intelligent student and used to hate studies. Even now I am happy that my share of studies are over and I don't have to go through it again. I was also a very lazy child... I think I was born to be lazy," laughs Drashti as she remember her childhood days.

It was also reported that Drashti who took the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa trophy home was getting Bollywood offers but she denies it completely, "I have said this earlier too that I haven't got any calls or offers for Hindi films." Drashti who has been spotted with Niraj Khemka who is also supposed to be her boyfriend was supposed to get married to him soon. However, she says she doesn't know how the rumor of her marriage was spread, "I really don't know from where these rumors have started and all I can say is that when it happens I will myself announce it."

Even though there is Valentine fever all around Drashti feels that she is not a romantic person at all and the best Valentine was with her gal pals. "The only Valentine I remember enjoying has been with my close friends all of whom were girls. They were my four close school friends and we were home alone. With the entire house free for us we went mad and had a blast. We cooked, ate and had a good time! That was my most memorable Valentine experience!" recalls Drashti.

Seema Khot Mattoo
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 12 Feb 2014, 3:00 pm

Abhay Kapoor is special to Madhu #Madhubala
http://colors.in.com/in/videos/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/abhay-kapoor-is-special-to-madhu-madhubala-55055.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 12 Feb 2014, 3:06 pm

Madhu to work as Secretary to Abhay Kapoor in '‪#‎Madhubala‬'

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/madhu-work-secretary-abhay-kapoor-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 7:10 pm

An action packed entry for Gunjan Utreja in Madhubala!
After bagging the much coveted role of superstar Abhay Kapoor in Madhubala, Gunjan who will be seen as a superstar gears up for a long innings in the show and talks about his character and more…
2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 Z5B_GU
He will be coming in as superstar Abhay Kapoor in Nautanki Films Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors and to make sure that Gunjan Utreja's entry gains maximum mileage, the makers have decided to give him a rocking entry. On the first day of shoot which was yesterday Gunjan was on sets for almost 17 hours at a stretch shooting most of the time.

Reporting to the sets on his second day of shoot Gunjan sounds more excited without any signs of exhaustion as he narrates his experience excitedly, "Yes, it is an out and out action sequence which will be my entry in the show. As per the story I am supposed to be shooting on the sets of my film which has action and stunts in it. It was all new for me since I have never done action earlier but I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was all about jumping around in the midst of gunfire, blasts, running in fire, chasing cars which was all in one shot using different camera angles. Everybody on the sets was freaked out but the satisfaction of doing it all is something else altogether. I am blessed to have such a grand entry on an already popular show... what more can one ask for?" says an exhilarated Gunjan about his dhamakedar entry in the show.

And has he started shooting with his co-star Drashti Dhami who is supposed to be shown as a big fan of Abhay Kapoor? "Yes, we did shoot for our first meeting together where we do come face to face but don't interact. I met Drashti for the first time on the sets and find her to be very sweet, beautiful and professional as a person. I had seen just couple of episodes of the show and never followed it so everything is like a fresh start for me."

While the audience will have to wait for the romance between the two which should follow soon, Gunjan gets talking about all the action he is doing now, and rewinds to his childhood days when he and his cousins used to do their own stunts, "As a child I remember doing stunt scenes with my cousin since we were big fans of Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn. We used to ape Ajay Devgn's standing on the bike entry scene by replacing the bike with a cycle, while for Akshay's stunts we used to come running fast and then jump on the bed. We have broken almost four beds in the house due to our love for action and got a nice beating for it too. But see, all that practice has come to use now!" laughs Gunjan who never dreamt that one day he will be doing something similar for a TV serial shoot.

What's more since he is being shown as a film star in the show it was almost as grand as shooting for a film, "Yes, it is almost like a film set up and is on a very grand scale. Even the character I am playing of Abhay Kapoor is quite zabardast with lots of shades to it. He is a star and a perfectionist but not arrogant. He is suave, charming, stylish at the same time well read, well-educated and very professional. He wants everyone to do their job well since he himself gives 200% to what he is doing and thus he gets upset if someone is complacent."

2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 BC2_gunjan

With these characteristics does he relate Abhay Kapoor to any real Bollywood actor? "Yes, I think when it comes to work he is like Aamir Khan and when it comes to being the ultimate charmer he is like Shah Rukh Khan whom you can't ignore!"

The show which took a twenty year leap will see Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) as an attractive 20 year old but what about Abhay Kapoor who was shown to be entering films at the time Madhu was born? "See, as per my belief Abhay Kapoor was only 17-18 years old so now he will be in his late thirties. The look that I have is also very lean and mean wearing casual yet smart T-shirts, waistcoats and jackets. Even in real life you cannot really tell that a Salman Khan or a Shah Rukh Khan looks older than say a Ranbir Kapoor or Ranveer Singh since nowadays everyone maintains themselves well these days. Same way I am shown to be all shaped up and hardly look more than 25! In fact, I believe that men don't grow old!" says Gunjan who has recently come out a winner in his fight of the battle of the bulge.

"I had suffered a fracture during the last schedule of Aamna Saamna - Investigative which meant that I could not exercise for the next six months leading to weight gain. I had become 80 kilos and last October when I started working out again I decided that I would take my fitness to a different level altogether. I am now 68 kilos and have lost body fat with my daily gym routine. The athletic built has now helped me while doing all the action stunts required for the shoot," explains Gunjan who has been rated amongst the top three anchors all over the world for live hosting.

However, Gunjan who started his TV career with the show Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyar says that the actor in him is eager to do more, "I have been an anchor for the past 8 years hosting shows all over the world which meant I had to travel a lot and I was living out of a suitcase. However, now that I have got an opportunity to do fiction I wanted to do it since I am a trained actor after having done my Masters in Dramatics. During the 5 screen tests that I gave for this role I had to do 12 - 15 scenes which is when I realized that I can play with this character. Doosre ki zindagi jeena is a skill and an amazing art for an actor. Also now that everyone has accepted that I am not replacing Vivian Dsena but coming in as a new character I have been receiving lots of love and affection which I am thankful for."

We wish Gunjan all the very best and hope he takes the show too to new heights of success!

Seema Khot Mattoo
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 7:12 pm

Television Star Fans and their Message on Valentines Day
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/841/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/video/312078-television-star-fans-and-their-message-on-valentine-day.htm

OMG! Vivian D'sena And Karan Tacker Kissed Arjun Bijlani - Exclusive

Rating
Madhubala 4.6 (4.3)
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/02/13/tam-ratings-week-6-tvt-gvt-ratings-from-2nd-feb-to-8th-feb-2014/

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Joi 13 Feb 2014, 7:29 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 7:14 pm

"We Are Celebrating Valentines Day In Dubai", Says Vivian D'sena And Vahbbiz Dorabjee - Exclusive

Which Bollywood Celebrity would TV Stars Date? - Valentine's Day Speacial
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 7:17 pm

Madhubala's Valentine's Day

E 24
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 7:18 pm

Neelu Kohli, Utkarsha Naik and Rajesh Balwani join the cast of Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 Madhubala

Saurabh Tewari’s Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors is gaining all the limelight of late, with viewers expecting few big guns to enter the show to add to the drama in the post leap phase of story telling.

While reports of Deepshika Nagpal, Kishwer Merchantt and Fenil Umrigar’s entry has already been reported in media circles, we have a bit more information on the addition to the cast.

Talented actress Utkarsha Naik who essayed the role of Manorama in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has been roped in to play a pivotal role. Paired opposite her will be Rajesh Balwani who is presently seen in Life OK’s Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.. Ajab Sa Risk Hai. Also, seasoned actress Neelu Kohli who was last seen on Colors in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha will have a very important role to essay.

A reliable source tells us that Deepshika who will play mother to the super star Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) will be an out and out negative lady. For a change, Utkarsha will play a completely positive role, that of the ‘chachi’ to Abhay who is more like a mother to him. Rakesh Balwani will play Abhay’s ‘chacha’. Neelu Kohli will be the head of Abhay’s family, and will be fondly called Beeji by one and all. Neelu will again essay a positive character, who will be very affectionate towards Abhay.

As per reports, Kishwer will play the wife of Nikhil Lamba (Puneet Sachdev). Fenil has been roped in to play the parallel lead on the show, which will be that of wife to Abhay.

When contacted, Utkarsha said, “Talks are certainly on, but nothing is final as of now. I am waiting to know from them.”

Neelu Kohli though confirmed her entry in Madhubala saying, “Yes, I will be heading Abhay’s family. This is all that I can say at the moment.”

We could not get through to Rakesh Balwani to get his confirmation.

Our efforts to reach Producer Saurabh Tewari were in vain.

We hear that the new cast will start shooting for Madhubala very soon..
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 7:30 pm

On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' New entry of Abhay in Madhubala 1

On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' New entry of Abhay in Madhubala 2
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 8:48 pm

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/madhubala-gunjan-utrejas-action-packed-entry-today/

2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 BgCf9vMIIAAZw6C

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Joi 13 Feb 2014, 9:43 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 13 Feb 2014, 9:00 pm

NEW SHOCKING ENTRIES in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 13th February 2014 FULL EPISODE

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: First Look of Madhu's NEW LOVE
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Feb 2014, 10:05 pm

Gunjan Utreja's 1st day at #Madhubala EIEJ

Telly Express : Comedy Nights with Kapil, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and more
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 14 Feb 2014, 10:06 pm

Vivian..
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/in-pics-vivian-and-vahbizs-love-story-so-far/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Feb 2014, 2:32 pm

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/rk-madhu-valentines-day-special-image-line-day/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 15 Feb 2014, 2:47 pm

Drashti Dhami - The Love Guru

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/drashti-dhami-the-love-guru-55271.html
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Admin_dea05 Dum 16 Feb 2014, 2:38 pm

500 episodes of Madhubala celebration
2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 1932483_626582064061598_1697207633_n
Admin_dea05
Admin_dea05
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Feb 2014, 11:26 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 500th episode today on 15th Feb 2014
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Ek-Ishq-Ek-Junoon-500th-episode-today-on-15th-Feb-2014/38561

Madhubala: Abhay Kapoor fires secretary, unknowingly hires Madhu
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Abhay-Kapoor-fires-secretary-unknowingly-hires-Madhu/38579

Madhubala latest news: Abhay Kapoor's past, RK's death haunts AK
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-latest-news-Abhay-Kapoors-past-RKs-death-haunts-AK/38556
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Feb 2014, 11:27 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 36 1962875_658597604204642_1936830792_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 16 Feb 2014, 11:28 pm

sbb

Old Madhu vs New Madhu
http://colors.in.com/in/photos/old-madhu-vs-new-madhu-50007296.html

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Lun 17 Feb 2014, 1:12 am, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos