Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 38 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 38 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
Lucica10
Admin_dea05
iulianagl
Alexa20
lica54
corinagalit
anyta
petronela
12 participanți

Pagina 38 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 38 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 10 Mar 2013, 12:28 pm

Adhvik Mahajan on his new show Gurbani
Tellybuzz in conversation with Adhvik Mahajan...
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Are there any specific actors from Television and Bollywood that you want to work with?
From the television industry I like Sanaya Irani, I find her a complete package which includes good looks, acting skills and she is an entertainer. If I were to choose from Bollywood then I wish to work with Aaamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 10 Mar 2013, 7:46 pm

Making the ‘right’ moves
t2 chats up small-screen heartthrob Barun Sobti who is set to make his big bang entry in Bollywood with Main aur Mr. Right
Barun Sobti is already a big hit among girls for his good looks and charm. The 28-year-old actor, whose popularity soared in the small screen with the serial Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is ready for his Bollywood debut film Main aur Mr. Right. In a telephonic conversation with t2,the dashing actor talks about his self-made road to the tinsel town, marriage and a few favourites.

Your fans were devastated when you quit Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Was the Bollywood break the reason to do so?

I did not leave the serial because of my upcoming movie. I was shooting for the serial and my film simultaneously but juggling both became a little difficult. The overload of shooting made me physically exhausted. To give my body and mind a break I decided to cut myself some slack and move on. I had informed the producer and the team of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon well in advance that I wanted to quit.

Tell us about your character in Main Aur Mr. Right?

The movie is a romantic comedy depicting the chemistry between a perfectionist girl and a carefree guy. My character Sukhi is a wannabe actor from Punjab and wants to set everything right in his life and wants to live life king-size. Alia (Shenaz Treasurywala) is a perfectionist looking for her Mr. Right. The film is in its post-dubbing stage and will be out in the theatres by the end of March or the first week April.

Shooting for movies or shooting for serials which one is tough?
Well, shooting itself is a tough job. TV and films both are challenging. The character that you have to portray on screen is what makes the job tough. The more you work on your character, easier the scenes are for you. Diligence and sincerity towards your work is the only mantra for success and will finally lead you to the hall of fame.

After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Kai Po Che, the expectation of directors and the fans from the actors of small screen are high. What you have to say about this?

We have proved ourselves every time. I act because it satisfies me. In fact all of us act for the same reason. Switching to the silver screen from the small screen is not a new trend. Many actors from TV have joined the film industry and made it big. Directors trusted those actors and they are now recognised faces in Bollywood. But again I would like to add that success depends on your hard work. I have put my all into the movie and I hope Bollywood trusts me.

Do you think marriage lowers your popularity and fan following?

(Laughing) Has marriage affected my acting skills? I never felt that after getting married to Pashmeen, my popularity meter has gone down. My fans love me now as much as they did before my marriage. Fans love you for your acting and they judge you by your work not by your personal life. However, if you stop acting well, even if you are very handsome and dashing, fans will lose interest in you.

What are your upcoming projects?
I have started a workshop for my next film. It will go on till March 25. From the second week of April we will start filming it. Shooting will take a while, as it will be done at various outdoor locations. Basically this workshop is about the character I am going to play so that I get into the skin of it. Research is needed before you start anything new and interesting. Sorry but I can’t reveal the name of the film. (shhh!)

You have mainly played romantic roles so do you experiment with characters now?

Yes, playing the same character again and again makes life monotonous and gradually you get bored of work. In my upcoming project I am playing a very serious, tough and baffling character. Any actor who sticks to stereotype roles is bound get tired of it eventually. I just want to keep experimenting with characters. This is the best possible way by which I can improve my acting skills too.

Do you intend to host any reality show?

Hope I don’t have to take that road. I am not good at taking options. The options really confuse me. But if something interesting comes my way, I will look into it. Fingers crossed!

How would you describe Barun Sobti?

I am a mango man — a simple guy, who is happy and excited from small pleasures in life. I am patient and take life as it comes. I don’t want things around me to get complicated. I believe life should be flawless and always be lived at its peak.

What is the best quality that you like about your wife Pashmeen Manchanda?

She doesn’t judge people very early. I really like her casual approach towards life and she really makes me feel lively.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 10 Mar 2013, 7:47 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de AdrianaMatza Dum 10 Mar 2013, 8:11 pm

buna seara feteleee :*
AdrianaMatza
AdrianaMatza
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 30/03/2012
Varsta : 34
Localizare : Ploiesti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 11 Mar 2013, 12:53 pm

Sanaya Irani confirms her absence from social networking sites.
The actress warns fans against following any account with her name on social networking portals...
Sanaya Irani who was last seen in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and was a contestant in Life OK's Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki warns her fans not to follow her on any social networking websites.

The actress has always kept herself away from social networking websites however owing to her popularity and fan following there has been an upsurge of fake accounts. Lately an account for Sanaya has been made on Twitter which has garnered over 20,000 people from across the world.

We spoke to Sanaya to get clarity on her web presence and she said, "I'm not on Twitter. It is certainly a fake account. In fact I am not present on any social networking websites".

Sanaya Irani will soon be seen in Sony TV's upcoming show Modern Bahu and is currently busy preparing herself for the role.

Nadia Malik
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 12 Mar 2013, 1:11 pm

Thrill zone with Karan Goddwani
Tellybuzz brings to you ‘Thrill zone' with Karan Goddwani...
Tuesdays on Tellybuzz are dedicated to Tellywood actors who have experienced adventure and thrill at some point in their life. This week, Karan Goddwani who was last seen in SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju shares his experiences with us...
What is adventure according to you?

Adventure for me is doing something thrilling, exciting and when you feel your adrenaline pumping.

Give us an insight about your most adventurous day...

Once I had gone trekking with my friends and we got lost in the jungle. A huge group of monkeys attacked us for food and it was a crazy task to get all of them away. It was getting dark and we started panicking. However soon we were equally excited because we finally managed to find the way with a help of a villager we met near a lake.

Your favorite adventure sport?

Cycling in a jungle, surfing on the beach and car racing.

One thrilling adventure on your wishlist?

Yes, I want to go scuba diving and sky diving as I haven't experienced them yet.

Who would you want to take for a thrilling activity from the industry?

It would be Akshay Dogra, Abhaas Mehta and Barun Sobti, because we are equally crazy in different ways. Akshay is like the big daddy who can calm us down if we are lost and panic. Abhaas has a good sense of mountains and jungles but is very lazy and Barun can do all the running.

Nadia Malik.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 12 Mar 2013, 8:06 pm

In Conversation with Akshay Dogra

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 14 Mar 2013, 11:05 am

Sanaya Irani’s Modern Bahu (Chanchan) to start on 25th March 2013

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 14 Mar 2013, 3:59 pm

Barun Sobti & Daljit Kaur at the Zuku Cricket Wars

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 14 Mar 2013, 4:34 pm

Top 10 Best and Most Watched Popular Hindi Serials
Hindi  serials are not only popular among Indians but are being watched round the world. The creative stories and the dramas are being watched in leisure hours and serve as an entertainment purpose in most Indian households. There are over 500 Indian daily-soaps currently running the Indian TV industry and new serials are coming every now and then.

I decided to compile a list of the most popular and the top 10 Hindi Serials (randomly ranked) currently which keep the viewers glued to their TV screens.
Top 10 Best and Most Watched Popular Hindi Serials

1. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (What do i call this love?)

This daily soap premiered on Star Plus channel in the year 2011. This show is quite popular and is considered as one of the top 10 hindi serial. The show did around 400 episodes and ended in late 2012. Â The story is about a 18-year-old girl named Khushi who believes in love, relationships and his strong moral values on the other side there is Arnav who believes everything in this world has a price tag even love. The story revolves around them which takes them through a roller-coaster of emotions. This hindi serial surely would come in as a sequel.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 14 Mar 2013, 9:32 pm

Barun to play a cricket agent in his second film
Barun Sobti, who quit tele-serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? to concentrate on his filmi career, is busy attending workshops in Kolkata for his next film 22 Yards.

The film is being directed by Mitali Ghoshal, who earlier made a documentary based on Sourav Ganguly titled The Warrior Prince. "The film is based on cricket and I am playing a cricket agent who manages everything about the game, from the stakes to how the game works. As it is directed by Mitali who was earlier a sports journalist, the subject of the film will interest a lot of people," says Barun who will start shooting for the film in May.

Though he didn't reveal much about the cast, he added that duo Salim-Sulaiman will be composing music for the film.

The actor's first film Main Aur Mr Right is in its post production stage and will release in July. The actor wants to do films which make an impact. "I feel every film leaves an impact on the audience. I want to do films which convey a strong message to the viewers," says he.

Barun also feels that serials keep you on your toes whereas films give you time to explore the subject and do a lot of research before you actually start shooting for a particular role. So it's a no-no for serials now.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 15 Mar 2013, 9:23 am

Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) & Sanaya Irani in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 16 Mar 2013, 11:40 am

16th March 2013: Barun visits ZoOm Office

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Mar 2013, 1:19 pm

Sanaya Irani to pair up with new comer Farhan Khan in Chanchan

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Mar 2013, 8:03 pm

'Modern Bahu' is new, fresh: Sanaya Irani
TV actress Sanaya Irani, who was was last seen in romantic drama "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon", says her new show "Modern Bahu" is very fresh in content and feel.
TV actress Sanaya Irani, who was was last seen in romantic drama "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon", says her new show "Modern Bahu" is very fresh in content and feel.

"I am very excited for this show. It's something new, something different and I am back to work. I am looking forward to it," the 29-year-old said here Saturday at the CID Veerta awards.

"Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" was aired on Star Plus and came to an end Nov 30, 2012.

Asked about her look in the new show, Sanaya said: "There is no specific look for 'Chhan Chhan' (her character). She is a very normal and contemporary girl. Several times when people see me in different outfits (in the promotional trailers of the show), they think this is Chhan Chhan's look, but there is nothing like that."

"Modern Bahu" also stars Supriya Pathak and model Farhan Khan and goes on air Sony TV March 25.
credit:if
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 18 Mar 2013, 9:47 pm

TV star's tailormade wardrobe for TRPs

Sanaya Irani (Chanchan, Chanchan)
Sanaya Irani is all set to play a happy-go-lucky girl (deja vu time, considering her last screen role Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? was uncannily similar) in her soon to air show. That explains the huge smile, patialas with tees and jacket along with traditional jholas.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Mar 2013, 11:12 am

Interviu Barun

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 19 Mar 2013, 1:06 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 9:40 am

Barun In A New Dimension In 22 Yards: A One On One With Mitali Ghoshal

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 11:39 am

Farhan Khan didn't knew Sanaya Irani
Much was said and written about the actor, who will be seen romancing opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's newly launched show Chanchan. Many big names were approached for the role but destiny finalized newbie Farhan Khan as the male lead opposite Sanaya Irani.

Though Farhan is said to be a rookie actor, he is indeed not new to the industry. " My entire family belongs to this industry however I was not earlier keen on being part of this glamour world. I was focused on sports and really wanted to do a great career, wanted to participate in the Olympics but nothing went right in my way."

Now, Farhan will be paired opposite to Sanaya Irani, who is senior to him as a TV actor. "Frankly speaking I had never been in touch with Television so far. I never watched a daily soap therefore, I never knew who is Sanaya," states Farhan.

" In fact, I was finalized a week back after hundreds of auditions and I was told that I will be paired opposite to Sanaya. Interestingly, at that time I never knew who she is but only after doing few research on internet and after meeting her I realized that she is a very known face on TV," adds Farhan.

"So it will be a learning experience for me as an actor for sure," signs off Farhan.

Will Farhan-Sanaya jodi will be the next rising jodi of small screen is something to wait and watch.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 11:46 am

Model Farhan Khan bags the lead role opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's Chanchan
Chanchan, aka Sanaya Irani the new face of Sony Entertainment Television has finally bagged her hero!! After weeks of speculation, and names of very popular guys like Arjun Bijlani, Mohit Sehgal, Varun Kapoor and many others doing rounds, it is a new face Farhan Khan who has bagged the lead role in the upcoming Optimystix Productions' show.

Farhan Khan a popular model has bagged the prized role, says our source. He happens to be from a television family, with his father and brother being part of the industry. Incidentally, the Director of Hitler Didi on Zee TV is Farhan's elder brother.

We tried contacting Producer Vipul Shah, but could not get through to him.

We hear that the shoot of Chanchan has commenced, and Farhan's first day of shoot happened to be yesterday (17 March 2013).
Our source says that the channel and production house who earlier wanted to cast a popular name opposite Sanaya later decided to launch a new face, and a pair through the show.

Here's looking forward to the new onscreen jodi's chemistry.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 11:50 am

Sanaya Irani PAIRS UP with Newbie Farhan Khan in Chanchan

Hey guys Telebuzz is here to give you the final name who has been chosen to star opposite Sanaya Irabi in her upcoming show Chanchan. Well yes Sanaya Irani the new face of Sony Entertainment Television has finally bagged her hero!! After weeks of speculation, and names of very popular guys like Vishal Karwal, Mohit Sehgal, Varun Kapoor and many others doing the rounds, finally it is a new face who has bagged the lead role in the upcoming show Chanchan.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 11:56 am

Sanaya Irani finally gets her hero
Recently there was lots of speculations as regards to finalizing the male lead for Sony TV’s new upcoming show, starring Sanaya Irani, who was making her comeback on the small screen after a long time.

After being in talks with various popular small screen actors like, Arjun Bijlani, Vishal Karwal and Varun Kapoor, the makers were reaching a dead end every time. At one point of time, even the real life beau of Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal was being considered for playing the lead opposite her. But nothing seemed to materialize.

And now the latest on the show’s front is, a fresh new actor, Farhan Khan, has been finalized and will make his debut with this show. As per the show’s producer Vipul D. Shah, signing a newcomer, instead of an established actor, will add a touch of freshness to the show. Hope for the sake of the show and Sanaya, Farhan Khan gives his nod for sure.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 12:01 pm

Karan Goddwani back on Jeannie Aur Juju
Karan Goddwani is all set to re-enter Jeannie Aur Juju on SAB TV...
Rajiv Mehra's Jeanie Aur Juju on SAB TV is an Indian sitcom with a fantasy premise showcasing the romantic story of a genie, Jeanie (Giaa Manek) and Juju (Ali Asgar), a pilot. As part of the storyline, Karan Goddwani had previously done a cameo where he essayed the character of Johnny who is another genie. His role ended soon but however the actor will be soon seen again in the show.

Our sources confirmed that Karan Goddwani will be back on the show as the script demands the re-entry of his character. We got in touch with Karan who said, "Yes I am re-entering the show as per the demand of the script."

Fans of Karan should make sure they do not miss the re-entry of Karan on Jeannie Aur Juju.

Reporter: Nadia Malik, Krishma Solanki.
Author:Krishma Solnaki.
Credit:If
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos