Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 40 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 40 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
Lucica10
Admin_dea05
iulianagl
Alexa20
lica54
corinagalit
anyta
petronela
12 participanți

Pagina 40 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 40 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 24 Mar 2013, 3:37 pm

desi nu are treaba cu iss...m-am gandit ca poate vreti sa stiti si de serialul Sanayei kiss

Ekta Kapoor offered me Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai; I declined it: Farhan "Chhanchhan" Khan

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
After the huge casting process for Optymistix Productions’ Chhanchhan on Sony Entertainment Television (SET), newbie Farhan Khan was the lucky one to bag the role of the male lead Manav Borasagar.

However, Farhan is not just another lucky talent in his family to get a break in the industry.

Well, if you’re wondering why we are saying this, let us explain.

For the last six years the actor has been in theatre apart from being a professional model. His grandfather Ashraf Khan, a film publicist, used to paint film posters.

His father is a film producer (of Shadyantra fame) and a theatre artiste also. His brother Tabrez Khan is a television director (of Bhagyavidhaata fame) while his eldest brother and mother are TV writers. Yes, Farhan always belonged to the entertainment industry. Moreover, the artiste recently completed shooting for two Hindi films.

The most interesting part of Farhan’s ‘serial bagging’ story is that he never wanted to be a part of television shows, as he tells us, “I never wanted to take up serials. This is for the first time that I am doing a TV show.” So why did you take up this project? “I used to always feel that female artistes have more scope in the
television industry but in this show since I am paired opposite Sanaya (Irani) and would get to mouth 50 per cent of the dialogues and won’t have to stand in the background, I gave my nod,” Farhan adds.

The actor further goes on to reveal that this is not the first TV show for which he has been selected. He was offered shows before but he declined those offers. “In the past I have been offered more than 15 to 20 serials. I know this will sound very unprofessional on my part but I have said ‘no’ to most of these shows after saying a ‘yes’, stated the artiste.” Which shows were those? “I wouldn’t want to name all of them but I had declined Ekta Kapoor’s Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai,” he quips.

If you wanted to stay away from TV why did you even go for the auditions? “I usually go for auditions because primarily I am a theatre artist and it helps me polish myself as an actor. But, then I usually get selected, so I have to tell them a no.

Hence, there have been times when these people have asked me not to waste their time and mine either.”

Well we are sure you’re wondering how Farhan said a ‘yes’ to Chhanchhan and so did we. Therefore, we questioned him about the same and he went on to say, “The casting director for this show is a very old friend and he was standing outside his office when I just happen to pass by. He just asked me to audition for the show which I did. Finally, I was selected.”

A very interesting fact is that this actor wanted to be in Olympics at one point of time as he avers, “I never wanted to be an actor as I was in sports. In fact, I was known as one of the fastest men in Maharashtra. I have also been a six times state champion but then I quit because I could not get into Olympics. In fact, I had gone under depression post that. This is when my dad moved me towards theatre. The stage helped me overcome my anger and emerge as a new person.”

He adds, “I started acting in the play Smuggler and I can say that the movie Once Upon a Time in Mumbai is inspired from it. My dad came up with this play in 1973 which Haji Mastan had then come to watch.”

Moving on, when we asked him whether he feels pressurized being paired opposite Sanaya, he promptly replies, “I did not know who Sanaya was till I started shooting. But when I got to know that she is a huge star, I felt nice about the fact that I will get to act with a senior artiste. As far as me being pressurized is concerned, I’d like to say that I am confident.”

Has your brother given you any tips on working for TV? “I have been taught how things work in TV precisely. I have been told that I must come on the sets 30 minutes before time and never think about leaving. So, I am very serious about work, hence, I even switch off my phone while I am shooting. So at the moment, I am basically trying to match up with the TV rhythm.”

Lastly, we ask the good looking man if he is dating someone and he simply says, “Life is beautiful.” Does this mean he is dating someone? “Nothing like that,” ends the actor.

Will Farhan make it to the league of TV’s hot hunks?

It is for the audiences to decide but till then keep reading this space for more updates.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 24 Mar 2013, 7:58 pm

Meet & Greet With Barun Sobti Interview I

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 1:13 pm

Chhan Chhan - First Episode Teaser

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 2:27 pm

Sbb
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 3:07 pm

Meet the leads of Sony TV's Chhanchhan - Sanaya Irani and Farhan Khan

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 4:05 pm

Chanchan is not a regressive show: Sanaya Irani

Sanaya Irani, who plays a dog trainer in her new show Chanchan, says she took it up at her father's insistence.

"I was offered two shows at the same time and my father asked me about the titles of the show. When he heard about Chanchan, he insisted at taking it up. He calls me Chanchan when I wake up in the morning."

On her character, Sanaya says, "I am a dog lover in real life too. I have two dogs at home. I am also very opinionated like Chanchan and don't believe in following society norms. She does what she feels is right. She is a bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl who makes people smile. I wasn't given any brief during the auditions and had to be my natural self. And, for the first time, I was satisfied with my audition."

So, does she feel the pressure of playing the title role? "Not at all. If I felt the pressure, I wouldn't have taken it up in the first place." The actress says the show isn't overly dramatic like other shows on the tube and there won't be unnecessary rona dhona in it. "The USP of the show is that it's not regressive and the character is not a suppressed one. I am being me while playing her. I won't have to shed copious tears unlike other shows on the tube. Life isn't as dramatic as it is shown on television."

Talking about Supriya Pathak, who plays her mother-in-law, Sanaya says, "Supriya is really very sweet. I didn't know much about her and had just seen her movie Khichdi. She is a nice person to work with."

Chanchan starts today and will air Monday to Thursday, 9pm, on Sony Entertainment Television.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 5:22 pm

povestea ..

"Chhan Chhan

Chanchan is the story of a young liberal free spirited girl who becomes the bahu of a traditional orthodox family. Chanchan comes from a very liberal family. She stands up for what's right and speaks against what's wrong. She doesn't think twice before calling a spade a spade.

Chanchan falls in love with a boy, who belongs to a family that is exactly opposite to Chachan's. The boy's mother, Uma Ben takes all the decisions in this household and sets the rules for her family. Uma Ben hates Chanchan from the very beginning. She doesn't want her son to be married to a girl like Chanchan but has to bow down to circumstances. Chanchan enters as the bahu bringing along with her pet dog as dahhej! Uma Ben swears that she will not allow Chanchan to stay more than 30 days! Watch the journey of Chanchan as it unfolds…"
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 25 Mar 2013, 10:11 pm

Will Chhanchhan be able to break the 9PM curse for Sony?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Mar 2013, 1:10 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Mar 2013, 1:12 pm

Karan Goddwani turns a year older today!
TellyBuzz in conversation with the handsome Karan Goddwani on this special day of his life....
Birthdays are special and this holds true for both the young and old. No matter how old you turn, there is always excitement surrounding this day. We got in touch with the handsome actor of the television industry, Karan Goddwani who celebrates his birthday today.

Overwhelmed with the love of his close friends and family members, he said "I am feeling very good on this special day. In fact, I feel on top of the world as I am flooded with so much love which I received through gifts, calls and messages. It makes you feel very happy that you mean so much to someone."

Talking about the best gift he has received he said, "Well, the love of people matters a lot than the gifts. So love is definitely the best gift I am surrounded by always (smiles)."

Reminiscing his past he said," I was eagerly waiting for my 16th birthday to come as I was living in Spain where the age to get a license in 16. I couldn't wait to ride a bike."

"I am shooting today so there are no such plans made till now. But in the evening I will try to go home soon and spend some time with my family. I also plan to catch up with people from my previous show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" he concluded.
We wish Karan Goddwani a very happy birthday.

Krishma Solanki.
credit:if
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Mar 2013, 1:14 pm

articol referitoar la serialul Sanayei!

First look: Chhanchhan - A treat for all!
Sanaya Irani in the title role of Chhanchhan delivers the best to her fans and viewers…
The much awaited Sanaya Irani starrer Chhanchhan went on air last night on Sony TV. At the start of the episode we saw an anxious dadima concerned about her grand-daughter's marriage and worriedly enquiring for a suitable groom at the marriage bureau. This scene and the one which followed were hilarious for the kids and set the tone for a comic episode.

Chhanchhan's entry was predictable as we all knew that she was a dog trainer and in her first scene she was seen training dogs. A dog lover in real life too, Sanaya looked natural doing the scene. The entire Gujarati background was cleverly depicted with subtlety.

The episode was fast paced without any slow takes which was a relief. Along with the introduction of Chhanchhan's cool family we also met Chhanchhan's close friends. A girl gang of four including Chhanchhan they represented the young brigade of Ahmedabad. Off to another close friend's wedding, Chhanchhan on the way bumps into Umaben (Supriya Pathak) who is bribing the temple priest to open the temple doors for an exclusive darshan.

After their meeting Chhanchhan mutters to herself, "Aisi saas kisi ko bhi na mile" and that is where the fear lies. The serial with its youthful flavor and comical Gujarati humor will appeal to everyone – right from kids, to youngsters to grandparents but there is a fear that somewhere once Chhanchhan gets married to Umaben's son the serial may take a typical saas-bahu turn!

Talking of Umaben's son Manav Borisagar played by newbie Farhan Khan, his introductory scene and the actor looked a bit awkward. A little bit of more rehearsals for Farhan will help him otherwise it will be left to the experienced actor in Sanaya Irani to make the scenes impeccable.

In the coming episodes of Chhanchhan we expect to meet the Borisagar family which is a big joint family and that sure promises to be much more fun filled experience. Producer Vipul Shah of Optimystix who has a funny bone as is also evident in the long running Sony TV show Comedy Circus gives his latest serial too, a hilarious touch.

Seema Khot Mattoo
Credit:if
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Mar 2013, 1:14 pm

ChhanChhan: Manav & Chhan Chhan’s argument filled first meeting

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Mar 2013, 1:16 pm

Sbs

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Mar 2013, 5:14 pm

Farhan Khan to enter Chhanchhan tonight
Debutant Farhan Khan, who will be seen opposite Sanaya Irani, was averse to the idea of doing television.

He was busy trying his luck in Bollywood. And it took him a promising show like Chhanchhanand friend-cum-manager Rupesh Sonar to agree to do the show.

Says Farhan, "Rupesh (casting director) is my old friend. He was standing outside the Optymistix' office at that time I was passing from there. He asked me to give audition and I instantly said yes. I was happy with the role so I agreed to play the part."

The actor doesn't watch television and this could be gauged with the fact that he hasn't watched a single show of her female lead. Says he, "I didn't know who Sanaya is until I signed on this show. I am really happy to be a part of the show and hope the audiences will like my character
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 26 Mar 2013, 5:54 pm

Sanaya Irani's Chanchan FIRST EPISODE 25th March 2013 (NEWS)
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Mar 26 Mar 2013, 5:54 pm

"I didn't know who Sanaya is until I signed on this show.
asta e idiot, cumva?? a trait in pestera pana acum???

-------

mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 28/02/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos