Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 39 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 39 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
Lucica10
Admin_dea05
iulianagl
Alexa20
lica54
corinagalit
anyta
petronela
12 participanți

Pagina 39 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 39 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 12:11 pm

Sbb
Incepand cu min 07:41
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 12:13 pm

Chhanchhan different from past roles, says Sanaya

Mumbai, March 20 (IANS) TV actress Sanaya Irani says although her character Chhanchhan in the new show of the same name, is a bit similar to her previous character of Khushi in "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", the two are not identical.

"Just because Khushi was bubbly, doesn't mean Chhanchhan can't be. If there are 10 bubbly people in the world, that doesn't mean one holds a trademark. Chhanchhan is a fun girl, Khushi was goofy and crazy. Chhanchhan is just a normal, today's girl," the 29-year-old said here Tuesday at the launch of the show.

However, she admits that in real life, she is quite close to Chhanchhan.

"Chhanchhan and Sanaya are very similar and I want to keep it real because this story is also very real, there is no over dramatisation," she said.

Meanwhile, when asked the secret behind a name such as Chhanchhan, Sanaya said: "She is named so because she has been wearing a payal (anklet) since she was a child. She loved the sound so much, that she decided to name herself Chhanchhan."

The show goes on air on Sony March 25.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 1:29 pm

Niaa Sharma, Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami, Surbhi or Kratika Sengar, who has the most luscious lips?
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
TV actresses on screen might appear to be all clad in suits and saris, but off screen they are no less than any Bollywood diva and can readily give them a tough competition. Be it the beauty of their eyes, sexy body or luscious lips, they have it all. Talking of appealing lips, who out of Niaa Sharma, Maanvi of Star Plus’ Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Sanaya Irani (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon), Drashti Dhami of Madhubala, Surbhi Jyoti of Qubool Hai and Kritika Sengar, Aarti of Punar Vivah, Do you think have the most luscious lips?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 5:18 pm

On World Astrology Day, we talk about actors, their sun signs and attitudes
Today is the World Astrology Day (20 March 2013).

Astrology is a window into unseen realms. It helps us learn who we are and others too. Further, it serves as a tool to enhance our understanding and compassion towards others.

We all know that according to our birth date, we fall under a particular zodiac sign. The twelve signs of the zodiac provide a broad classification of the personality traits.

So here are some popular TV actors with their date of birth, star sign and their attitudes.

Barun Sobti- 21st August 1984 (Leo)

A Leo is a person born between the 24th of July and 23rd of August. The zodiac signs and meanings of Leo is about expanse, power and exuberance. Leos are generous and open-minded. They are quite caring in nature. They possess a dominating nature coupled with a knack of taking everyone along. This combination of traits makes them true leaders. They may be egoistic and bossy. They tend to easily lose their temper. They are both open-minded and openhanded and show deep love for magnificence and luxury. Leos are real kings!

Sanaya Irani- 17th September 1983 (Virgo)

A Virgo is a person born between the 24th of August and the 23rd of September. Virgo's have keen minds, and are delightful to talk with, often convincing others of outlandish tales with ease and charm. Virgo's are inquisitive and are very skilled at drawing information from people. This trait also makes them naturally intuitive. Combine this with their remarkable memories, and we see an advanced, analytical personality. However the Virgo needs balance in their lives otherwise they may become short-tempered, impatient and self-serving. Virgo's are excellent teammates in work and social activities.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 20 Mar 2013, 5:25 pm

In a candid conversation with Sanaya 'Chhanchaan' Irani

After earning fame in the youth-based show Miley Jab Hum Tum, Sanaya Irani went on to act in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and was appreciated as Khushi in the serial.

And now, Sanaya is back on screen as Chhanchaan (Optimystix) on Sony Entertainment Television. It will be interesting to see if the audience accepts this pretty looking lady in her new avatar.

In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, this gorgeous TV celeb talks about her upcoming show and more…

Tell us about the shows that came your way after Iss Pyaar Ko..? “Different kind of shows, with interesting characters were offered to me. However, some did not go in the process of being made while some did not work out. But Vipul sir (D Shah) is a very good writer and if he gives you a narration, you can never say no to his show. He is really good at his job,” she answers.

Further, the actress goes on to tell us to cite the difference between her last role and this. “Both the girls are happy-go-lucky. While Khushi was bizarre, Chhanchhan is very much a today’s person and she is happy in life. Khushi came from a different background where her family was conservative but Chhanchhan comes from a well-educated and a liberal family. For Khushi, coming to a big city was a very big thing, but for Chhanchhan it’s not an issue at all as she lives in city. Like any other person, she has morals and values but does not follow the society norm,” she avers.

So will Chhanchhan be preachy? “She is not a preacher or trying to change the world. It’s just that she has her views and is not a suppressed woman. It’s her journey as to how she lands in the world of those people who live by society norms. Now it’s for the audience to watch if she manages to change them,” she goes on to add.

The actress will also be seen in a very unusual profession of a dog trainer. Hence, when we asked if that would work in favour of the show, she avers, “They obviously wouldn’t be showing me training the dogs for ten minutes.” Do you like dogs? “I am fond of dogs as I have them at home. Hence, every time I am home and I smell of these dogs from the sets they go crazy,” she adds.

Sanaya’s boyfriend Mohit Sehgal too had auditioned for the lead role in the show but he never got selected. Hence, when asked about the same, Sanaya spoke like a true girlfriend. “It was reported extensively just because he is my boy friend. There were 50 other people who auditioned for this show out of which four were my friends but nobody wrote about them. However for him it was just another audition, hence there was no reaction when he did not get selected,” she relates.

How is it working with newcomer Farhan? “It’s just been a day, but for a newcomer he surprised me. But, like every new person I am sure he is scared and nervous but is doing a good job,” Sanaya quips. Is this the first time when you’re working with a newcomer? “No, Mohit was a newcomer when I worked with him in Miley Jab Hum Tum. So, I have a hang of newcomers (laughs),” she reveals.

When asked if she will be giving some acting tips to Farhan, she promptly avers, “I just hope I can give him tips and help him to ease out the process. I know how it is when you’re a newcomer. I have been through all that nervousness and the things that go on the sets. I was a newcomer once upon a time,” Sanaya recalls.

Is Sanaya like Chhanchhan in real life? “Yes, I have a lot of similarities with Chhanchhan as both of us have a chilled out family. I like dogs and so does Chhanchhan. In real life, I too am opinionated and don’t follow society norms. My parents have always taught me to be a good human being and that’s exactly how I am” she concludes.

With this… we wish Sanaya all the luck!!!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 11:43 am

Press conference of Sony Tvs Chanchan

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 12:07 pm

Why did Supriya Pathak skip the Chhanchhan launch?
At the launch of Sony TV’s new show, the versatile actor was missing from all the action…

Taking a break from comedy, Supriya Pathak is trying her hand at playing a grey shaded character on the small screen. Last seen on Life OK’s Alaxmi Ka Super Parivaar, the ace actor is gearing up to play a manipulative mother-in-law in Vipul Shah’s Chhanchhan.

The show launched on March 19 was a grand event. After a day-long promo shoot, Supriya was scheduled to join the rest of the cast for the event. But it seems the actor never made it to the venue. Producer Vipul Shah informed us that the actor was suffering from a major backache. He explained, “Supriya really wanted to be here to meet the press, but she had a back spasm. The pain escalated by the time the shoot was wrapped up. So she is taking a day off.”

Well, we wish Ms Pathak a speedy recovery and hope she gets back on her feet soon.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 12:08 pm

Why does Barun Sobti love Bollywood more than television?
The small screen actor recently took the plunge and landed in B-town with the movie Main Aur Mr Right which is slated to release in July. But what is he doing nowadays?

Barun Sobti is currently in Kolkata, busy attending workshops for 22 Yards. For all those who are wondering what this is, here’s what – Barun will be playing the role of a cricket agent in a movie directed by Mitali Ghoshal, which is based on a documentary filmed on Sourav Ganguly called The Warrior Prince. And Barun is busy preparing for his role in this upcoming movie.

The actor’s debut film Main Aur Mr Right is currently in the post-production stage and all set to release in July. Amidst all this, Barun revealed that he feels Bollywood is better than television because movies give you time to research on the character while TV keeps you on your toes all the time. Hmm, that’s true.

Now that makes us believe that Barun has probably no intentions of returning back to the hectic television schedules in the future. Right, Barun?

We also wonder, will it be the same with other television stars who have crossed the borders, like Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh. Or will they follow in the footsteps of Ram Kapoor – juggling films and daily soaps. Tell us what you think!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 2:47 pm

Sony TV Launches Sanaya Irani's New Show Chanchan
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 8:27 pm

TV bahus cook up a storm on the sets

Actors Sanaya Irani, Rupal Patel and Hina Khan came on the sets of MasterChef Kitchen Ke Superstars and had a blast. Not only did the three put the contestants — comprising mostly housewives — at ease, but also regaled them with their experiences in the kitchen.
Hina Khan and loving daughter of Maheshwari family Akshara in the serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai.

Sanaya and Hina were both in their element, chatting non-stop and trying their hand at everything placed before them. We've learnt that actor Anas Rashid too will be a celebrity guest on the show, not once but twice. After all he is the star of the channel, Star Plus.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 8:33 pm

Chhanchhan different from past roles, says Sanaya Irani
TV actress Sanaya Irani says although her character Chhanchhan in the new show of the same name, is a bit similar to her previous character of Khushi in ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ the two are not identical.

"Just because Khushi was bubbly, doesn`t mean Chhanchhan can`t be. If there are 10 bubbly people in the world, that doesn`t mean one holds a trademark. Chhanchhan is a fun girl, Khushi was goofy and crazy. Chhanchhan is just a normal, today`s girl," the 29-year-old said here Tuesday at the launch of the show.

However, she admits that in real life, she is quite close to Chhanchhan.

"Chhanchhan and Sanaya are very similar and I want to keep it real because this story is also very real, there is no over dramatisation," she said.

Meanwhile, when asked the secret behind a name such as Chhanchhan, Sanaya said: "She is named so because she has been wearing a payal (anklet) since she was a child. She loved the sound so much, that she decided to name herself Chhanchhan."
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 8:35 pm

Photos - Sanaya Irani launches her new serial ‘Chhan Chhan’
Actress Sanaya Irani was spotted at an event held in Mumbai to launch her upcoming TV serial ‘Chhan Chhan’.

At the launch, Sanaya Irani talked about her role in the serial and said: “She (my character) is named (Chhan Chhan) so because she has been wearing a payal (anklet) since she was a child. She loved the sound so much that she decided to name herself Chhanchhan.”

Also spotted at the launch were the other cast and crew members of ‘Chhan Chhan.’ Catch all the pics from the launch on the following pages.

(Photo: IANS)

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 21 Mar 2013, 8:36 pm

Revealed: Sanaya Irani’s hero in ‘Chhan Chhan’ is model Farhan Khan
No more confusion, please! The suspense is finally over. Sanaya Irani’s hero in her new serial Chhan Chhan is model Farhan Khan. The boy is all set to make his TV debut with this serial.

While the social networking sites were abuzz with speculations as to who’s going to be Sanaya Irani’s hero, let us reveal the man chosen to star opposite her in Chhan Chhan. We confirm that he’s Farhan Khan. The young lad was present at the launch of the serial along with the other cast members. He even posed for the photogs standing next to Sanaya.

Earlier, it was said that Sanaya’s real-life beau Mohit Sehgal is being considered for the role. Actors like Vishal Karwal, Arjun Bijlani, Varun Kapoor were also rumored to be under consideration to play Sanaya’s hero. But the scales tipped in Farhan’s favour as he is a fresh face.

While talking to a daily, producer Vipul D Shah said, “The initial plan was to launch a new female lead, but we liked Sanaya’s audition so much that we decided to cast her. This changed the dynamics and we thought of casting all known faces in the show. However, later we felt that established actors may not bring any freshness to the show and hence, a new face was cast.”

So far, model Farhan Khan’s only claim to fame is a few rampwalks for some shows and appearances in several print ads. But now he’s set to become a household name.

After Sanaya Irani’s Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon went off air, there was no show to match its charm and slake the viewer’s thirst for a daily romantic soap on TV. We hope the show Chhan Chhan fills that void on tube.

Here are a few pictures of Sanaya and Farhan from the launch of the telly show. Also catch other photos of Farhan Khan ahead.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 22 Mar 2013, 6:30 pm

"Chanchan is very me... very real" says Sanaya Irani
Playing a dog trainer in her upcoming serial Chanchan, Sanaya Irani admits that she has many things in common with Chanchan.
Talking about Chanchan, the character - Chanchan is a very today's girl, so even though she is from a Gujju b'ground and you will see a lot of Gujju touch in her grandmother, her father but as is the case in today's generation that touch becomes lesser with every generation. She is very normal so there is a very slight touch and also because she comes from a family that doesn't impose that on her that and say that you have to talk in Gujrati or whatever, she does not have to behave in a certain way. She has full freedom to be what she wants to be… so that typical Gujarati touch will be seen in the other side of the family that is Farhan's family which has Supriya Pathak, Anang Desai and others.

I don't know if the character is similar to any film – At no point did Vipulji (producer, Vipul Gupta) tell me that the character or the story is like this film or this story which I think is good too since then I won't pick up any nuances. I want to portray the character as I perceive it or the way Vipul sir has perceived it and he told me that you will make my character. They say that it is like the film Khoobsurat but I have not seen the film so I don't know. When I was given a briefing it was just the story and the character and not related or connected and at no point was I told that it will be like this or you play it like this.

I am very similar to Chanchan - Chanchan's background, the kind of person that she is and how I am in real life is very, very close. In the serial the name Chanchan is related to my payal… she is not into dancing but it's just that since Chanchan was a child she is wearing a payal and thus wanted to name herself Chanchan. Chanchan is from a Gujju background but does not have to speak Gujju just like me in real life I am a Parsi and my mother tongue is Gujarati but I don't speak Gujarati, I speak English.

I love dogs in real life too - I was most excited when Vipulji told me that you will be a dog trainer and that there will be four dogs on the sets. That just made my day as I am very fond of dogs. In real life too I have 3 dogs at home named Kaliya, Spider and Tia. I think people should not buy dogs they should adopt them.

Shooting with the dogs - I don't have a problem but my director does as he has a problem getting them to co-ordinate for the shot. I just love dogs but it does take slightly longer to shoot since they wander around. There are four dogs in the serial and when I shoot with the bigger dog it makes me very hard to control him as he is playful and pulls me across the whole set so that is a little difficult.

My character as Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was completely different - She was a goof ball while Chanchan is not like that. She is a girl of today who is very normal whereas Khushi came from Lucknow and was very conservative. She was not very educated and for her Bombay was like a big thing, but Chanchan is not like that at all. She is a very today's girl and she doesn't go wide eyed at things. Chanchan she is like me whereas for Khushi I had to put in very different things. Chanchan is very me… very real…

Dream role - I have none, I don't dream or anything and I just do whatever comes to me. I think there is no point to dream as it is not going to come to me just because I dream of it. I have no interest in films too.

I hope my fans like Chanchan - This is not my debut but my 4th show and I can manage to take the responsibility. I don't feel challenged since I love to act. I give my best shot and it is a challenge to work with a different cast and crew. When you work with a different director it is a different experience as every director has a different vision so that is a challenge itself. I hope that people talk as much about Chanchan as much as they talk about Sanaya because I want people to relate to Chanchan.

On Mohit Segal also being the choice of the main lead in Chanchan - Just like everyone else I too would have liked to have Mohit as my lead but then it is finally upto the casting people who should have felt that way so I really can't do anything about that. And talking about when we will be cast together, I hope this show goes on for a while so I don't know.

Seema Khot Mattoo

Credit:India forums
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 22 Mar 2013, 7:22 pm

Sanaya Irani beats Drashti Dhami in Jhalak race?
Who is the most popular TV actress in today’s time? Is it Sanaya Irani (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Chhanchhan) or Drashti Dhami (Geet, Madhubala)?

Both these beautiful women are extremely good actors and have large number of loyal followers who regularly check out their episodes. No wonder their respective shows have been extremely successful.

You would ask why we are comparing the two. Well, apparently both these hotties were slugging it out for a berth in the prestigious Colors’ Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (BBC Worldwide Productions India).

Now our khabru informs us that the Sanaya has edged out Drashti and has gone on to sign the dotted line for the above celebrity dance reality show which will mostly go on air in May (2013). There was no space for both as the format requires only one celeb each from different fields. So in the TV actress space, Sanaya received the green signal. Last season, as viewers would remember, Giaa Maanek was the lucky girl.

We tried to get in touch with both Sanaya and Drashti, but the lovely ladies remained out of reach. All our attempts to reach Colors’ nonfiction head Manisha Sharma and Myleeta Aga, General Manager and Creative Head of BBC Worldwide Productions India, also proved futile.

Keep reading this space for more updates!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 22 Mar 2013, 7:27 pm

Sanaya Irani BEATS Drashti Dhami in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6 Race!!

Hey guys Telebuzz is here with the latest updates from Telllyland for you. Whom do you think is the most popular TV actress in today's time? Is it Sanaya Irani or Drashti Dhami? Both these beautiful women have a large number of loyal followers who regularly check out their episodes. But, you would be wondering why we are comparing the two. Let us tell you.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 23 Mar 2013, 11:27 am

Make labour laws stringent for TV: Barun Sobti

In Kolkata for a film workshop, Barun Sobti speaks about popularity, his wife and not being on social networking sites.

Have you conceded to the fact that you are a 'superstar' now? I am taking everyday as it comes. Focussing on the job on hand right now is more important than thinking about the superstar status.

When did the fact hit you that you were so popular that people actually threatened to immolate themselves if you were replaced? I still don't know man! No one actually knows how popular you are or how people think of you until and unless a few of the people who like your work walk up to you and let you know that you are really good. You can see the honesty in their eyes. I don't remember the date and time when it struck me that people really like me, but I figured out that I was liked the way I always wanted to be liked. The public memory is very short. Do you think that the hype which was there when you decided to quit TV. I am not the kind of person who makes his bread and butter on how hyped I am. I am an actor and I do my job. I don't think about that much, but I can say I have had time to breathe.

Many actors have quit TV for films earlier, like Amar Upadhyay, Rajeev Khandelwal and Prachi Desai. Some have made it big and some have not. What do you think are your chances? I don't know. Whatever I say will either make me look like a pessimist for an immodest man. Let's say time will tell.

Is there any guilt on your part to have a hand in closing down of the show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which gave you immense popularity? The only thing I am guilty about is about having a late breakfast! (laughs) People only want to perceive things that they want to perceive. I gave a lot of notice to my makers, eight months to be precise. I left in November, the first notice I gave was in February last year. So that shouldn't make me feel guilty. People disregard the fact that it is financial loss and work loss for me too when I left the show.

Do you think Main Aur Mr Riight is the perfect Bollywood launch pad for you? It's the only reason I signed it! I have always believed in the fact that it's your work that is going to figure out things for you. As long as you are true to your work, I think you are gonna be fine. I don't know script wise it was the best decision or not, but I know I have done the job to the best to my ability. I think I am only answerable about my job and I think I have done it the best I could. The film is slated for a July release and I hope people like it.

Tell us about 22 Yards. How did you come on-board the project? I was on my show. I had no idea when these guys decided that they want to bring me on-board the project. I got a call from the producers that they wanted to meet me about a film and I met them and as soon as the narration was over, the first thing I remember I did was shake hands with the writer. All of us hit it off so well that there was no looking back. I am playing a character called Ron, who is a Bengali. The international cricket industry is the backdrop of the story. It's a human story that's based on a cricket ground. Our director is a sports journalist and she has seen the world of cricket very closely. She is going to give insights that normal people don't have. That's going to be through Ron's character, who is a cricket agent. Delhi-based theatre actor Sukmini Lamba has just been finalized as the female lead. Salim-Sulaiman will give the background score and Aseem Bajaj is the DOP while Amitabha Bhattacharya is writing the lyrics.

Was it Main Aur Mr Riight or 22 Yards that made you quit the daily soap? None. It was my health. It is not that I had some sickness or disease but I was overworked for a very very long time. There is a labour law in the country which allows you to work 45 hours a week, but TV actors, specially the lead actors, on an average work close to 84 hours a week. I think there should be strict labour laws in the country. There are people who stay very far from the sets and spend two hours just commuting to and fro from the sets, which are on the outskirts of the city. They just end up getting less than six hours of sleep everyday. Moreover, every actor gets a break as every couple of years a show shuts down. But that didn't happen with me. After I started, I got four shows back to back and for 3.5 years, I worked 12 hours a day. I couldn't think straight. So I thought taking a break would be the best idea. We will be going on floors in the first week of May.

Are you ready to shed your inhibitions and do bold roles for the big screen? I want to do meaningful work right now.

The Bollywood actresses on your wish list? I am not Aamir Khan! I don't know about women, but I do want to work with Amitabh Bachchan.

How do you feel about Sanaya reprising Rekha's role from Khoobsurat in Chhanchhan? Sanaya is a very good actress and that she has got a show whose whole promotion is banking on her, goes to show how much the channel and the production house believe in her.

Are you going to return to TV anytime? Are reality shows on the cards? I want to do meaningful roles, the medium doesn't matter. People think TV actors have a wishlist and a check list, but we are pretty much like every other human being. Like every other human being worries about going to office everyday, in exactly the same fashion I am thinking about the current project at hand right now.

What other projects do you have in your hand? Nothing else. I am just talking to a lot of people right now.
How did you meet your wife, Pashmeen Manchanda, for the first time? The first time I saw her was in the school's corridor. I was in Class IX then. In Class XI, we have to chose our subjects. So I chose non-medical to start with and I figured out that my wife had chosen commerce. So I quit my subject and in commerce I was. And we dated 13 years before getting married in 2010.

Ready to start a family? Sometime soon, hopefully.

How is Barun as a husband? My wife is a better judge. She is a homemaker these days. She was working in a consultancy and quit last year.

People say you are over confident? Who are these people? I am such a shy guy. To each man his own. Probably because I quit on such a high, maybe that's why, but as long as I have my own reasons, I don't think I should worry.

Any fan moment would you like to share? There were many moments. Different people behave in different fashion. Some people are very upfront. I remember once this elderly lady walked up to me on the sets and said, 'Tum kaise chod sakte ho? You can't quit'. She wanted to click some pictures and then she took my case. I started defending myself and said, 'Nahi maam, tabiyat kharab rehti hai na. Mai kya karu?' I also get a lot of blank calls, where I hear some giggling and snorting after which they hang up. Also, I end up getting lots of flowers at my place.

You have an account on Twitter, though unactive. Why? No, I never came on Twitter. It must be a fake profile. Even when I was working in call centre, I was never on social networking websites because I don't reply and then people think I am rude.

You are hardly spotted at parties with your wife. Why? See when we were dating, we were away for the longest period of time because she was in Australia for five years and we would meet just once a year. One year she would fly down and the other I would go. And we weren't the kinds who could stay away, so we are making up for those lost times. As soon as I finish work, I just rush home to be with her.

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 23 Mar 2013, 3:33 pm

Sanaya Master Chef SBS

Min 6:57

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 23 Mar 2013, 3:38 pm

SANAYA IRANI, HINA KHAN & ROOPAL PATEL ENJOY ED BEING PART OF STAR PLUS’ MASTERCHEF KITCHEN KE SUPERSTAR

Everyone looks upto the quint essential saas- bahus on TV. Recently, Roopal Patel who plays Kokila in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Hina Khan who plays Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain and the charming Sanaya Irani were celebrity judges on STAR PLUS’ Masterchef Kitchen ke Superstar.

The 3 women of the silver screen welcomed the contestants to the Star Parivaar and also shared with them their kitchen stories. With the best cooks being selected for the cooking show, the judges – Chef Sanjeev kapoor, Chef Kunal Kapoor & Chef Vikas Khanna were seen enjoying with our 3 beauties.

“I loved to be part of Masterchef Kitchen ke Superstar. We got to taste some very delicious dishes and more importantly we enjoyed seeing these contestants cook under tremendous pressure and come out with some of the best, most tastiest dishes I have ever had,” said the fun loving and absolute foodie, Roopal Patel. She also added that, “If I ever got some challenge like this I would be so flustered but I admire these people who cooked with unique ingredients that I would never be able to match.”

Well food makes everyone happy and good food does wonders to the soul.

Catch this special episode on 25th March at 08:00 pm only on STAR PLUS.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 23 Mar 2013, 5:08 pm

Do you miss Barun Sobti on screen?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 23 Mar 2013, 6:41 pm

New blog post: Mehmaan Nawazi Kolkata Ki - With Barun Sobti!:

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 24 Mar 2013, 11:49 am

Meet & Greet With Barun Sobti

kiss
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 24 Mar 2013, 12:00 pm

MasterChef India - SBS Segment

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 24 Mar 2013, 12:03 pm

Sanaya Irani, Hina Khan & Rupal Patel to have fun at MasterChef

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 24 Mar 2013, 12:09 pm

"I am playing a happy go lucky romantic guy" - Farhan Khan
Farhan Khan who is making his debut with Sony TV's Modern Bahu expresses his views on the show and more...
Model turned actor Farhan Khan who is making his television debut with Sony TV's latest show Chanchan is looking forward to spread some happiness amongst the audience through his new serial.

When asked Farhan about the concept of the show, he said, "It is not a typical saas-bahu show, it's very different. It won't have cliche portrayals and old kind of heroes. Optimystix is one such production company who believe in creating new things. The show will make people happy and as the name of the company states, it will make everyone optimistic."

He further adds, "Ekta Kapoor has done her job of making people sad and depressed with her shows, this show will make people cheerful and spread love."

When quizzed about his role, Farhan excitedly stated, "I play the character of Manav who is extremely happy-go-lucky and a true romantic. He is a very down to earth guy and loves his parents. He is very lovable just like me. The love story between Manav and Chanchan is an adorable tale something which has not been explored on television before. So far, I have shot a lot of romantic scenes with Sanaya Irani and she is an amazing actress."

This newbie is confident that his efforts will pay off but he also feels that there is a competition between Chanchan and him. "I am sure girls will like Chanchan but I really hope girls look at me as well. I hope I win this competition and girls like me more (laughs)." Farhan thinks girls like Chanchan exist in every family. "If you look around, you will definitely find a Chanchan in your life. The look is contemporary and she is a chirpy young girl. Such girls exist all around us and they make the entire family happy. Chanchan makes everyone happy with her smile and Sanaya Irani actually has a very pleasant smile so according to me she is the right person to play the role."

The show hits the screens tomorrow and also stars Supriya Pathak, Anang Desai amongst others.

Nadia Malik
Credit:If
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat