Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 6 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 6 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 6 din 30 Înapoi  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 6 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Aug 2013, 5:59 pm

TV Actors on Independence Day :
Here are few celebrities giving their fans a short and sweet message on Independence Day :

4. Sanaya Irani ( Chhanchhan)
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Independence Day used to be special to me as I have a lot of memories attached to this particular day.This day we should celebrate expressing freedom of expressions.

8. Barun Sobti ( Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 and currently doing films)
I would like to wish everyone a happy Independence day.All being a citizen of India should practice freedom of expressions.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 16 Aug 2013, 9:50 pm

Guess the show by their lead characters...

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Aug 2013, 6:43 pm

#‎IPKKND2‬ was first titled ‪#‎Aastha‬

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Aug 2013, 6:45 pm

‎Iss Pyaar ko...Season 2 to take 6 PM time slot on star plus The second season of ‘Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ will be launched this month.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Aug 2013, 7:23 pm

I would like the show to explore some tracks which would give strong social messages to society

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 18 Aug 2013, 1:36 am

I have gone short of ideas to surprise Sanaya on her birthday: Mohit
Actor Mohit Sehgal talks about his future plans, his plans to surprise Sanaya on her birthday, his interest to take part in Nach Baliye and much more with TellyBuzz...

Heartthrob Mohit Sehgal who was last seen as Siddharth in Star Plus' Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan is now looking forward to do a good new show very soon as the actor feels that it's been long that he has not shown his presence on-screen.

Mohit says, "I am looking forward to do a nice show with a good concept, a good character and having good people around me. There is no preference for me to do any roles. The role should be something relatable to me. The only thing which matters for me for doing any role is that the script and the execution should be nice."

When asked Mohit about Sanaya Irani and the duo being a part of Nach Baliye and whether Mohit wants to be a part of Bigg Boss, he said, "I don't want to be a part of a reality show like Bigg Boss but I would like to take up some other reality show for sure. Sanaya and I have been approached for the upcoming season for Nach Baliye but nothing has been finalized as yet. We both are interested to take part in it. The talks are on and if things materialize soon then we will definitely be a part of it. There are lot of things which are to be discussed which are under process. We will take part in the show if things get finalized."

Denying the reports of Sanaya and him getting married next year, he told us, "We haven't taken any such decision yet. Nothing has been planned yet as we both are just concentrating on our work because it's been a long time that I haven't done any good show. I need to do something good first and we will marry when the right time comes (laughs) but no date has been fixed."

Sanaya's birthday is on the way and the princess' Prince Charming Mohit has started thinking of some ideas to make her feel special that day. What kind of plans does he have? Mohit says, "I am planning to give her surprises this birthday but I am not getting ideas as to what to do! I feel like as if I have shortage of ideas since I have tried all of them earlier. Every day I wake up and start thinking that what should I do but I am unable to come up with any great idea."

Folks! Any ideas that you would like to give Mohit to surprise Sanaya on her birthday?

Anwesha Kamal

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de petronela Dum 18 Aug 2013, 11:22 am

Chhanchhan to go off air; Anuj has mixed feelings

Anuj Sachdeva
Telly show, 'Chhanchhan', which launched in March this year amid huge fanfare, will end in the first week of September, owing to low TVTs. The show features Sanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva, who replaced debutant Farhan Khan — the original male lead, a month ago.

The cast is naturally upset with the development. A source close to Anuj says, "The shoot will end on September 6 and that's when Anuj's Punjabi film will also release. The last episode will air on September 12. Anuj has mixed feelings, as while on one hand, he is excited about the release of his film, he is also upset that his show is ending."
petronela
petronela
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 18/07/2010
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Dum 18 Aug 2013, 4:42 pm

Sanaya to perform on Jhalak Dhiklaja 6 - Teen Ka Tadka
Sanaya Irani performing next week with Salman and Drashti on teen ka tadka theme on Jhalak Dhiklaja 6. Other celebs will be supporting the top 6 contestants like Rashmi Desai, Karan Wahi & Rithvik Dhanjani and few other names.

Chanchan to off air on September! !!!!!
Chanchan (Sony TV) which started on March 2013 is all set to go off air on September 2013, the show got recently extension to March 2014, but due to the poor TRPs which showed no improvement, the channel decide to end the show on September. Last episode gone be aired on Thursday 12th September.
Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 29

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 18 Aug 2013, 10:14 pm

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir Coming This August!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 19 Aug 2013, 7:09 pm

Sony TV's ChhanChhan set to go off air????
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criss Criss Lun 19 Aug 2013, 9:10 pm

ZA Productions
Sanaya & Mohit On Nach Baliye 6!

Star Plus popular dancing reality show (Nach Baliye) on it's 6th season starting very soon.

Our source confirmed being Mohit Seghal and Sanaya Irani, Kanica Maheshwari and her husband on the list of the couples of this season.

Other couples are on process to be signed in as well.
Criss Criss
Criss Criss
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 23/04/2013
Varsta : 29

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 21 Aug 2013, 11:47 pm

It's a working birthday for Barun Sobti!
Birthday boy Barun Sobti is busy shooting on his birthday...
Heartthrob Barun Sobti who gained immense popularity after portraying the character of Arnav Singh Raizada in Four Lions' popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus, has turned a year older today.

The entire fan pages of Barun on social media sites have been flooded with lovely birthday messages for him. A dedicated Barun has dedicated his birthday to his work.

TellyBuzz spoke to the birthday boy, to know about his birthday plans but he told us that, "I am busy shooting right now."

TellyBuzz wishes Barun a very happy birthday and a successful year ahead!

Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 21 Aug 2013, 11:48 pm

Iss 2..
Avinash Sachdev to play male chauvinist in 'Iss Pyaar Ko...'
We have seen him playing a loving and caring husband in popular TV show "Choti Bahu". But actor Avinash Sachdev is now ready to play a male chauvinist in the second season of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon".
We have seen him playing a loving and caring husband in popular TV show "Choti Bahu Sindoor Bin Suhagan". But actor Avinash Sachdev is now ready to play a male chauvinist in the second season of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon".

The show, a romantic-comedy drama, will hit the small screen with a new tagline - "Ek Baar Phir". It will air on Star Plus.

Talking about his character, said Avinash: "In my previous show 'Chhoti Bahu' on Zee TV, I had essayed the role of a person who is simple, kind and down-to-earth. But now, for the first time I am playing a bad boy... a male chauvinist. It was challenging."

The original show was extremely popular and had upset a lot of viewers when the curtains came down upon it abruptly with Barun Sobti, the lead actor, quitting the show to pursue his Bollywood dreams.

Avinash says when he started shooting for the new show, he didn't know it would be a sequel to "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon"on Star Plus.

"When I started shooting in January, I wasn't aware that it would be a sequel. The show revolves around a couple, who has different interests and still they fall for each other," he said.

The actor says no special preparations went behind making his role as convincing as Barun did in the original.

"I haven't watched the original show because at that time I was busy with 'Choti Bahu'. Also, like I said, I was not aware that it's a sequel," said Avinash.

Avinash believes the show will cater to viewers of all age groups as love-based content attracts one and all.

"It completely depends on the concept of the show. 'Iss Pyaar Ko...' is a family drama. So, it would definitely attract homemakers. But there's a chemistry between the lead actors, so that might catch the interest of youngsters," he added.

Avinash, who also owns a fashion clothing house in Malad in Mumbai, admits that the sequel bug has caught TV producers too, but he hopes his own show does well.

"It's a different concept," said the actor, who believes there's no shortcut to success.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 22 Aug 2013, 12:58 am

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de mita baston Joi 22 Aug 2013, 7:51 am

"I haven't watched the original show because at that time I was busy with 'Choti Bahu'. Also, like I said, I was not aware that it's a sequel," said Avinash.

Altul care n-a auzit de Sanaya si Barun?! Nici macar de premiile luate de serial?! E  adevarat ca India e mare,dar chiar asa? Multumim pentru noutati Miha!
Si ca sa vezi ce fana sunt si eu,nici macar nu stiam ca a fost ziua lui Barun! stupid  Probabil ca asteptam sa ma serveasca mai intai cu tort si abia dupa aceea sa intreb cu ce ocazie! stupid 
mita baston
mita baston
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 28/02/2010

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 22 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

mita baston a scris:"I haven't watched the original show because at that time I was busy with 'Choti Bahu'. Also, like I said, I was not aware that it's a sequel," said Avinash.

Altul care n-a auzit de Sanaya si Barun?! Nici macar de premiile luate de serial?! E  adevarat ca India e mare,dar chiar asa? Multumim pentru noutati Miha!
Si ca sa vezi ce fana sunt si eu,nici macar nu stiam ca a fost ziua lui Barun! stupid  Probabil ca asteptam sa ma serveasca mai intai cu tort si abia dupa aceea sa intreb cu ce ocazie! stupid 
Smile eu stiam ca e luna asta dar uitasem data...kiss 
probabil ca a fost ocupat cu filmarile de nu s-a uitat .dar stie cine sunt si cum le-a mers...cum ei filmeaza mult probabil nu a avut timp.sunt zile cand filmeaza si duminica..kiss 
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 22 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

Press Conference of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 22 Aug 2013, 10:38 pm

Avinash Sachdev celebrate his Birthday with India-Forums

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Vin 23 Aug 2013, 11:38 am

Happy Birthday, Avinash Sachdev! 22 August 1986
Happy Birthday, Barun Sobti! 21 August 1984

Ce dragut! Nu? Marita un subiect special la sectiunea actori indieni fiecare in parte. Nu?

Semnificatia numelui.

Avinash Sachdev:
         Avinash= Indestructible(indestructibil)
         Sachdev= Truth of god, divine truth (adevărul divin) in engleza (Steven, Stephen)
Amandoua sunt de origine sanscrita

Barun Sobti:
         Barun= lord of the sea. Numele este de origine sanscrita dar si englezesc (Baron, Barney)

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Elly in Sam 24 Aug 2013, 12:20 am, editata de 1 ori
Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 21/08/2013
Varsta : 50

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Vin 23 Aug 2013, 11:49 am

Andreea_Miha a scris:Avinash Sachdev celebrate his Birthday with India-Forums
Va rog! Am inteles eu bine? Nu prea cunosc limba asta lui Mahatma Gandhi. De ziua lui merge la Templu?
Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Elly Vin 23 Aug 2013, 11:52 am

Andreea_Miha a scris:Press Conference of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Prima impresie nu a fost tocmai favorabila desi poate ca nu te simti bine in postura care esti pus iar apoi nu am inteles o iota din ce ai spus insa m-ai cucerit  in momentul cand ai plecat din fata templului, Domnule Avinash Sachdev.
Elly
Elly
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 23 Aug 2013, 8:27 pm

Which jodi you want to see in Nach Baliye - Season 6?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 23 Aug 2013, 8:57 pm

Elly a scris:Va rog! Am inteles eu bine? Nu prea cunosc limba asta lui Mahatma Gandhi. De ziua lui merge la Templu?

Scuze nu m-am uitat la el..de obicei pun stiri dar nu le citesc sau sa ma uit la toate..acum m-am uitat..da spune ca mereu de ziua lui merge la Templu.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 23 Aug 2013, 8:58 pm

Iss 1:
"I felt awkward to romance Gaurav" - Akshay Dogra
Akshay Dogra shares his experience of being a part of Colors’ Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal…

Akshay Dogra who was recently seen playing a cameo in Playtime Creations' Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal had a great time being a part of the show. Mrs. Pammi has been an amazing experience for him even if he has get to do only 2 episodes and he was reminded of all the fun he had while earlier shooting for Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon?

Sharing his experience being a part of the show, Akshay told us, "Pammi was amazing. Karan Goddwani was also there so we had lots of fun and we all were wishing that I could have shot for some more episodes. I knew that I will be a part of this show for only 2 episodes but still I wanted to do it. I experienced the same kind of masti here like we used to do on the sets of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. I knew couple of people here so I didn't feel like I am new to this set. I became friends with everyone easily. It was my first comedy show and comedy comes naturally to me. I love doing comedy and its lots of fun."

Talking about his experience of shooting with Gaurav Gera, he continued, "It was fun to work with Gaurav. I didn't get much time to shoot with him except for the day when I had to romance Gaurav for a scene. I found it really awkward to do romantic scenes him. He took around 3 hours to do his make-up and wearing the saaree but the end result was that he was looking beautiful (laughs)."

Talking about his future plans, Akshay concluded, "I am open to play any kind of character which excites me. Since I am free these days so I am also giving time to my writings. Currently, I am working on 2 film scripts."

Wish you all the best for your future endeavors Akshay!

Anwesha Kamal
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 23 Aug 2013, 8:59 pm

Iss 2:

My friends don't appreciate Shlok: Avinash Sachdev
TV actor Avinash Sachdev, who will be seen as male chauvinist Shlok Agnihotri in "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir", says his friends don't appreciate his character.
TV actor Avinash Sachdev, who will be seen as male chauvinist Shlok Agnihotri in "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir", says his friends don't appreciate his character.

Contrary to his role of a loving and caring husband in "Choti Bahu...Sindoor Bin Suhaagan", Avinash will seen as a guy who hates women and challenges their need for equality.

"It's a different character all together. I am playing a male chauvinist who feels that women are inferior to their male counterparts. My friends have never seen this side of me and therefore, they are shocked and extremely surprised with my behaviour. Moreover, they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude," he said in a statement.

Starting on Aug 26 on Star Plus, 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir' revolves around Astha Kirloskar (played by Shrenu Parikh) and Shlok. It's a love-hate story of the two.

Produced by Sphere Origin, the show also brings together an ensemble cast that includes Manish Wadhwa, Geetanjali Tikekar, Tushar Dalvi and Prachi Shah amongst others.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos