Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 28 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 28 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+8
petronela
victoria
Criss Criss
Admin_dea05
AdrianaMatza
iulianagl
narcisa
mita baston
12 participanți

Pagina 28 din 30 Înapoi  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 28 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 31 Mai 2017, 1:45 pm

I prefer drawing a line between my personal and professional life - Barun Sobti
Here's why the 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3' actor feels that he's better off away from social media...
[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
Popular TV actor Barun Sobti has always maintained a low profile, right from day one. The actor has always been very discreet with his presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc. The actor who is all set to make a comeback on TV with 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3' feels that he is better off away from social media!

When asked about his absence from social media amidst so much international fanfare, Barun is quick to add, "Being on social media means power and power is not an easy thing to handle. You need to be very careful while choosing your words because you are responsible for it at the end of the day. Yes, I prefer drawing a line between my personal and professional life. So what if I am a celebrity? The part of my life that my fans need to know is fully known to them. But the other part of my life, which is my personal life, is my own and not meant for the world. And being on social media would only mean to be showcasing my personal life in private, which is not me."

The actor was on Twitter until early 2016 when he has been inactive on it ever since.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 02 Iun 2017, 8:40 pm

Here's Gul Khan's RESPONSE on her alleged affair with Barun Sobti!
Yes! As bizarre as it might sound, the talented producer and the handsome actor have been linked.
Ever since Star Plus and Four Lions Productions announced the third season of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?', the show, the cast and the makers have managed to make it to the news for some or the other reason.

And the show is back in the news again for a very bizarre link up. Well, you must be wondering what is so bizarre about a link up? Read on to find out.

Some sections on social media, have stated that the producer of the show, Gul Khan and the lead actor, Barun Sobti have been dating.

So Before these rumours get anymore nastier, we contacted Gul Khan, who told us, "I don't think that question should be dignified by an answer."

Well, Gul's statement says it all, doesn't it?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 02 Iun 2017, 9:18 pm

‘IPKKND 3’ to replace ‘PMHMD’ on Star Plus this month?

With Star Plus increasing the original offerings beyond primetime, it is ensuring that every slot delivers to its maximum potential.

One slot that has been under the scanner is the weekday 20:00 slot, occupied by ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’. BizAsiaLive.com has learnt that the show is set to bid adieu at the end of this month, to make way for Barun Sobti’s much awaited ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Season 3’.

While ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’ starring Drashti Dhami, has proved a success in international territories, it has been stagnating in India ratings. Recently, its male character Raghav, played by Arjun Bijlani, was killed off (who will be returning) but the show’s ratings have remained on the lower side.

Sources have told BizAsiaLive.com that ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’ will bow out on Friday 23rd June. ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Season 3’ is expected to take the 20:00 slot from Monday 26th June. It also stars Shivani Tomar.

Star Plus is yet to confirm the developments.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 06 Iun 2017, 5:16 pm

Barun Sobti gets a COUGHING fit on the sets of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3'!
The actor got a throat infection during his shoot.

Popular TV actor Barun Sobti who is all set to return to TV with Star Plus' show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 as Advay Singh Raizada recently fell prey to a major throat infection while shooting for the show's promo.

The latest promo of the show features Barun as someone who is reminiscing his childhood days in his old house.

The set-up for the location was made keeping in mind the promo and while shooting the promo, came a time lapse where everyone on the set suddenly started coughing due to a lot of dust in the surrounding. Barun who was in a shot got majorly affected and was immediately taken to a fresh air environment for stopping the cough.

Barun, however, continued to shoot for the next few hours and visited the doctor post the shoot who prescribed medicines. From what we hear, Barun being the workaholic that he is, continued to shoot for the show the next day despite the throat infection.

Barun will be seen romancing Shivani Tomar in the third season of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. He has already begun shooting for the show in Mumbai.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 06 Iun 2017, 5:36 pm

Barun gives tips to his leading lady Shivani

Actor Barun Sobti has been giving tips to his "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" co-star Shivani Tomar.

Barun will essay the role of Advay Singh Raizada and Shivani will be seen playing Chandni on the Star Plus show, which will go on air later this month. And to make Shivani feel comfortable, Barun has begun giving her tips.

Barun said a statement: "I've told Shivani to have full faith in me. Even if she will fall, I will definitely hold her because I have done such scenes in the past. She can do her own thing and it will all fall into place."

"We have developed a comfort level with each other and that should help us work on our chemistry as Advay and Chandni as well."

Shivani considers Barun to be one of her best co-stars.

"He never made me feel like an outsider on the sets of the show. My experience of shooting with Barun has been really good so far and we have a great rapport. Hope that fans love our chemistry as well."

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 09 Iun 2017, 4:34 pm

Barun Sobti feels Shivani Tomar is the BEST choice for 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'!
Contrary to the popular opinion, here's what he had to say...
Star Plus is all set to get back the third season of its most celebrated show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Nam Doon 3 and the nation's heartthrob Barun Sobti is making a comeback on television after five years.

The first season that saw Barun romancing Sanaya Irani won a lot of hearts, and in the third season, he'll be seen opposite Shivani Tomar.

While Barun was always meant to be part of the show, the search for the leading lady opposite Barun took a long time until the makers shortlisted Shivani for the role of Chandni. However, there have been mixed reactions from fans with regards to this choice.

Contrary to popular opinions, according to Barun, Shivani was the best actor for Chandni's character and he feels that no other actress could have done justice to it. "I personally saw Shivani's audition and it feels like the character was made for her. She's a very sweet girl and looks extremely promising. I am very glad to be working with her.", says Barun.

The show will see Barun in the rugged, irresistible character of Advay Singh Raizada and Shivani will be seen as Chandni.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 13 Iun 2017, 9:09 pm

Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar have a common ADMIRER post 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3's' promo
Read on to know who it is.
Star Plus' much-awaited show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon's third installment is all set to hit the screens on July 3. Yesterday, we saw the promo of the show, and well, not only the fans but also the co-stars of the leads have been appreciating the duo for their performance.

And in one such instance, Suhani Si Ek Ladki actor, Karan Jotwani took to Twitter to express how much he loved brother, Barun Sobti aka Advay Singh Raizada and Shivani Tomar aka Chandni in the show.

PromoReview: Barun EXCELS; Shivani looks ROSY in this promo of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?'
Dark, gritty yet mysteriously eternal, 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' promises to live up to its legacy.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 13 Iun 2017, 9:13 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Iun 2017, 3:17 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Iun 2017, 3:20 pm

#EXCLUSIVE: Gul Khan REVEALS the base plot of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3'!
And it is not something you were expecting.
Star Plus and 4 Lions Films launched the much awaited third season of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? yesterday and we must say, it was an extravagant affair. With the main leads in tow, the producer launched the show in an opulent temple set up.
Barun Sobti, who will be making his comeback after 5 long years will be seen playing an anti-hero for the very first time and opposite him, will be actress Shivani Tomar who was last seen in Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.

And while we all know how this season of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a revenge drama of sorts, there was something about the show that producer Gul Khan exclusively revealed to India Forums.

"Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 is the story of an acid victim and how she is going to overcome her fate. While the older Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was a classic Cinderella love story, this season of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will have many layers. This time, we have a lot of social messages and there is a lot of subtext in the story. It is a story of a victim and how she overcomes her pain." divulged the producer.

Well, that was something that nobody knew about!

The show is all set to go on-air from July 3 and will take the place of Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil.

Here's why Barun Sobti could NOT support Sanaya Irani in 'Nach Baliye 8'
We are sure Barun's wishes are still with his good friend Sanaya!
We have reported about friends and co-actors coming on the set of Nach Baliye 8 to support the finalists.

For Divyanka - Vivek, the cast of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein including Aditi Bhatia, Abhishek Verma, Anita Hassanandani and Pankaj Bhatia was present while for Sanaya - Mohit, best buddies Ridhi Dogra and Raquesh Vashisth were present. Sanam - Abigail had choreographer and good friend, Punit Pathak by their side.

However, the invite for Raquesh and Riddhi was an urgent one as initially, it wasBarunSobtiwho was supposed to grace the show and root for Sanaya and Mohit.

Yes!

After attending the press conference ofIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3, Barun was supposed to attend Nach Baliye 8 as a guest, however, the actor fell ill due to an overworked routine.

We are sure, despite the fact that Barun was not physically present, his wishes are with his friend Sanaya Irani and Mohit.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 15 Iun 2017, 3:25 pm

Barun Sobti: My wife loves my unshaved look in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3
Barun Sobti will be seen sporting a rugged and messy look in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3
Actor Barun Sobti, who has a chocolate boy image, will be seen sporting a rugged and messy look in “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3“. His wife Pashmeen loves the avatar.”Pashmeen loves the unshaved appearance. My previous roles always required a simple look and I couldn’t experiment much. With this show, I’ve finally been able to get this look, and it’s interesting. The response from the audience too has been fabulous,” Barun, who will play Advay Singh Raizada – an ambitious anti-hero, said in a statement.

The Star Plus show will see him romancing actress Shivani Tomar, who will be seen as Chandni. Sobti earlier said his wife is extremely excited about his comeback on television. He was last seen in the first season of “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon” opposite Sanaya Irani five years ago. Barun said in a statement: “I’ve done films, web series and short films, but TV gives me immense joy. Coming back on television is like homecoming. I personally don’t feel any difference in the medium that an actor works on, but having said that, my wife is most excited about my comeback on television especially with ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’.”

To make Shivani feel comfortable, Barun has begun giving her tips. Barun said a statement: “I’ve told Shivani to have full faith in me. Even if she will fall, I will definitely hold her because I have done such scenes in the past. She can do her own thing and it will all fall into place. We have developed a comfort level with each other and that should help us work on our chemistry as Advay and Chandni as well.”

Shivani considers Barun to be one of her best co-stars. “He never made me feel like an outsider on the sets of the show. My experience of shooting with Barun has been really good so far and we have a great rapport. Hope that fans love our chemistry as well.”

We plan to go the family way soon: Barun Sobti
The world stands still when TV hottie Barun Sobti melts on screen!

The heart-throb Barun, who mesmerizes one and all with his chilled body and good looks, is finally making a comeback on small screen, with TV actress Shivani Tomar for Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon season 3.

Barun may play an angry young man on TV, but in real life he is very calm and composed kind of a person, who doesn’t really like to discuss about his personal life.

Along with being a great actor, he is a dotting husband too. He is happily married to pretty looking Pashmeen Manchanda for few years now.

Tellychakkar.com met the actor at the show launch yesterday (13 June), where we questioned the star if he plans to go in the family way anytime soon.

Barun comfortably responded to our question, stating, “Well, my wife will kill if I answer this question but having said that we will plan for a baby very soon, may be sometime in this year.”

#EXCLUSIVE: Barun Sobti REVEALS the similarity between Arnav Singh Raizada and Advay Singh Raizada!

And this one similarity will intrigue you even more to watch the show.
Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is all set to air on the 3rd of July. And while the announcement of the show has received a positive as well as negative reaction, the cast and the makers are unperturbed by the negative parts and are only absorbing the positivism.

At the recent launch of the show, we quizzed Barun if his character Advay Singh Raizada, shared any other similar traits apart from the surname, with the first season's Arnav Singh Raizada.

Said Barun, "Arnav and Advay, both have horrible pasts."

While in the first season, Arnav loses his parents to a suicide, it is already out in the media that the 3rd installment of the show is a revenge drama, where Advay will be inclined to take revenge for something, from the female lead Chandni, played by Shivani Tomar.

The fact that Arnav and Advay do share a very important facet, is reason enough for us to eagerly await the show.

What about you guys?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 17 Iun 2017, 8:29 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 18 Iun 2017, 1:46 pm

My wife loves my rugged look - Barun Sobti
He will be seen sporting a rugged and messy look in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'.

Actor Barun Sobti, who has a chocolate boy image on screen, will be seen sporting a rugged and messy look in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

And, his wife Pashmeen loves the avatar!

"Pashmeen loves the un-shaven appearance. My previous roles always required a simple look and I couldn't experiment much. With this show, I've finally been able to get this look, and it's interesting. The response from the audience too has been fabulous," Barun, who will play Advay Singh Raizada - an ambitious anti-hero, said in a statement.

The Star Plus show will see him romancing actress Shivani Tomar, who will be seen as Chandni.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 20 Iun 2017, 12:32 pm

No similarity between Arnav and Adhav: Barun Sobti on Iss Pyaar... Season 3

Actor Barun Sobti, who is returning to the small screen after five years with the third season of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", says unlike his on-screen avatar in the forthcoming show, he is a very calm person in real life.

Barun became a popular name after his portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada alongside actress Sanaya Irani in "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon". While he will be seen having the same angry young man image in the upcoming third season of the show, he says there are no similarities that the third season will have.

"I am very far away from being angry. I really don't get angry most of the time. I am a patient person. But if I doesn't display anger, that doesn't mean I am not angry," Barun said here on Friday.

"He (Advay) is definitely angry. But there are no similarities between the character I played earlier to this one. The new show has an entirely different story, backdrop and new characters. It has nothing to do with the one I played earlier. It's not a continuation of that show," he added.

So, why have the makers called it a third season?

"When I was approached by the makers, at that time I really liked the story. So, eventually we decided that it should be called a third installment. It's not my call to call it a third installment. The channel decided to call the ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'," Barun said.

Barun has been paired with actress Shivani Tomar in the show, which will soon be aired on Star Plus.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 28 Iun 2017, 9:02 am

#PromoReview: The third promo of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' chips away a little at the plot!
...but also keeps the mystery intact!
Star Plus is all set to launch their much awaited project, the third installment of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?">Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Franchise.

Starring Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar, the show has been in the news for various reasons, where one of the primary one has been about the makers casting Shivani Tomar instead of Sanaya Irani opposite Barun Sobti. For the uninitiated, Barun and Sanaya were paired opposite each other in the first installment and their chemistry became a rage.

Returning with a completely different backdrop, the fans just can't wait for the show to begin.

The makers recently released the third promo of the show and it is absolutely mind boggling.
The promo starts with Chandni seein Advay in the mirror and appears like she is trying to decode the depth of Advay's thoughts.

In the meanwhile, Advay is seen self reflecting on how he does not know what inner peace he will achieve by blaming Chandni, but if he does not blame her, then he will become a culprit in his own eyes.

What's good:

While the first two promos gave us a glimpse of an unapologetic Advay Singh Raizada trying to harm the innocent Chandni, the third promo shows us another facet of Advay, where his conscience comes to play.

AND...

According to us, there is nothing bad about this teaser. In fact, we can easily say that the makers have 'teased' something important about the plot, but not really 'anything' in this promo, which has piqued the interest even more.

However,

The revelation of Barun's conscience was a necessary step that the makers took in these visuals. But keeping in mind the audience's acceptance, we wish the makers would have revealed a little more of Advay's side of the story. This small peek will only leave the audience even more confused.

Verdict:

The makers have played smart here. While the previous two promos were too puzzling, this one revealed just a little 'more' about the mysterious plot. In fact, if you'd ask us, we liked this promo even more that the previous ones.

What do you have to say about the same? Leave in your comments below..

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 30 Iun 2017, 2:41 pm

#Stylebuzz: Barun Sobti's Swag And Surbhi Chandna's Charm In 'Ishqbaaaz'
We are talking about the integration episode of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' and 'Ishqbaaaz'.

Two of Stars Plus' mighty popular shows, Nakuul Mehta starrer Ishqbaaaz and soon to air Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?'s 3rd franchise filmed for a very interesting integration episode, where the latter's lead Barun Sobti promoted his upcoming show. Albeit it was a small appearance it got fans of both the shows very happy and excited.

And what got us elevated at Stylebuzz was the trio's smashing wardrobe.

Paired with white sneakers, the tall and dapper Barun was seen rocking a rather casual-vibe suit, featuring drop crotch joggers, a matching waistcoat and blazer while the charming Anika (Surbhi Chandna) was slaying minimally distressed denims and a quirky one shoulder checked shirt featuring a flouncy single sleeve. Anika added a boho vibe to her look by slipping on fringy ethnic footwear.

Anika's shirt is already on our shopping list while Barun's suit is our strong recommendation for your man.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 01 Iul 2017, 8:41 pm

Barun Sobti: My wife and I are simple people
While his fans have been rejoicing and waiting with bated breath for his show 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' Season 3, to hit the tube, we can't stop wondering how the actor manages to play such brooding avatars on TV. No complains though! We love him in every role, isn't it?

Ask him how a shy person like him pulls off an intense character so flawlessly on screen and he says, "That's the challenge. Unlike my character on the show, I am patient in real life. I follow a specific process while enacting a role. There are deep corners in everyone's memories. I go back to such times while playing such an intense character. The entertainment industry is anyway dramatic and we have to make the audience believe in what we do on screen," he replies.

Though he is not on social media, his absence hasn't affected his love from his fans. Interestingly it was his fan base who pushed the channel to shut the first season of 'Iss Pyaar...' abruptly after he quit it, five years ago.

His female fans are, or course, a very big part of his fan base. But the actor says his wife, Pashmeen Manchanda, is not someone who gets jealous by them. "We are very simple people and my wife is very understanding. She knows that it's a fictional world. She is a smart woman," says Barun.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 02 Iul 2017, 5:27 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 02 Iul 2017, 5:31 pm

5 reasons to watch the much-awaited, 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?'
Tomorrow will be the D-Day for all Barun Sobti fans, as their favourite star will be seen making his television comeback after 5 years with the third installment of the cult franchise, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?.

The show will air starting tomorrow at the 8 pm slot on Star Plus.

And in the wake of the same, we chalked down 5 reasons to watch the show.

A fresh pairing
Even though Barun and Shivani were cast opposite each other in Satya Ki Kiran, the show was scrapped and could not see the light of the day. So in a way, the audience will finally see the fresh pair for the first time on-screen. And, while it was this very pairing that ignited many fandom wars and hatred, the audience will have to wait and watch if this duo too will create magic. We would like to give them a chance to do the same!

Barun Sobti in Grey Shades
Nobody in their wildest of dreams, could imagine Barun in a grey shade (let alone, negative!). And he will be seen doing just that in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. Now, only time will tell if this side of him is acceptable to the audience or not, but we are excited about it!

Promos
All the promos of the show have only ignited and piqued the audience's interest even more. While the first two promos were on similar lines, the third promo showcased a completely different side of Barun's grey character Advay, which may have left the audience puzzled, but intrigued them even more.

Scale of the show
Producer Gul Khan, is known for the elaborate, elegant and larger than life set-ups of her various shows. And she has left no stone unturned with this show as well. While not much has been revealed about the show's interior sets, from what we see above, its grander than ever.

The unexpected spiritual angle
At the launch of the show the makers revealed about how the show will have a spiritual flavour. And, we can't wait to see the amalgamation of spirituality and the demands of a daily show. What needs to be seen is if the makers will stay true to their words and keep the spiritual flavour all through the show's run time or will they fall prey to the TRP race and deviate from their original thought process.

There are a host of other things that we liked which include the revamped title track of the show among others, but the above 5 things will make you want to watch the show.

Are you all excited to watch the first episode tomorrow?

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 03 Iul 2017, 2:26 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iul 2017, 12:15 pm

IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon : It's Homecoming For ASR And An Absorbing Beginning To The Show - FIRST EPI REVIEW #IPKKND

Raj Baddhan‏
First ratings of #IPKKND are out! It launched in fourth place last night in UK with nearly 100k viewers

Overnights: ‘IPKKND 3’ makes good start on Star Plus UK

The much awaited launch of ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Season 3’ on Star Plus made a decent start in UK ratings last night, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.
The show produced by Gul Khan, starring Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar, launched in fourth place with 83,600 viewers – peaking at 98,100 viewers. It was behind ‘Naamkarann’, which led the pack with 121,600 viewers, followed by ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ at 19:30 with 118,400 viewers and ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ at 18:30 with 104,200 viewers. Earlier in the day, ‘Tu Sooraj Mein Saanjh Piya Ji’ at 13:00 was watched by 27,100 viewers, followed by ‘Ek Aastha Aisi Bhee’ at 13:30 with 19,200 viewers and ‘Love Ka Hai Intezaar’ at 14:30 with 16,700 viewers.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iul 2017, 12:19 pm

Gul Khan has a piece of ADVICE for Shivani Tomar before 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 3' goes on-air
And she totally makes sense.
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?'s third installment is all set to go on-air tonight, and just a day prior to it, Producer Gul Khan gave a sound piece of advice to the female lead of the show, Shivani Tomar aka Chandini.

Both, the show and producer have been at the receiving end of the bashing, courtesy the new female lead in the form of Shivani. While their complaint is that of not having Sanaya Irani as the lead opposite Barun Sobti just like the first installment, they've been bashing Shivani left, right and center.

However, Gul has remained unaffected from all of this as she stands by her decision.

Yesterday, Shivani posted a short teaser of sorts from the show on Instagram, post which she was bashed in the comments section. This however, did not go down well with Gul, and instead of asking the fans to not say such unkind words, she chose to boast Shivani's moral with a nice sensible statement.

Here's what she said:

Makes absolute sense, doesn't it? After all, we don't want to make an actor look small for their work!

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 04 Iul 2017, 1:47 pm

#IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon3 review: Barun, Shivani's show is melodramatic, lacks pace
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, starring Barun Sobti and Shivani Tomar as leads, is back with Season 3. The first episode which aired yesterday (July 3) was laced with drama. Sadly, the feel of the show is dated.

Plot : The episode begins with Advay's (Braun Sobti) suave entry where he rescues a puppy from the pool and tells him heroically how innocence and love have no place in his life. He takes us back to the day when his father was killed in front of him and his mother burnt alive. He is now shown to be on a mission to seek revenge from Chandni (Shivani Tomar) as he holds her responsible for his parents' death.

Meanwhile, Chandni is consumed by her love for Dev. Outside her house, there is a temple which awaits its opening, and there are two women who throw light on Chandni's life so far. They relate in a demeaning tone how she went missing for three days, in which anything could have happened to her. We are told she hasn't stepped out of the house since the day she got back. As she struggles with her past, Chandni tries to remind her father, who has lost his memory, of the little things he used to enjoy. There is a man who urges her to go outside as the temple needs to be opened to the public in three days.

The episode ends with Advay trying to save the murti (idol) from falling down in the public area, as Pankhi Baa (Ritu Shivapuri) wonders if Chandni will come out on the day of 'Amavas' to open the 'divya dwar' which stores the treasury.

Direction and Script : Interestingly, the first episode has a Sanjay Leela Bhansali influence to it. It's hard to ignore the typical folklore elements found in his films like elaborate costumes, sets, and celebrations which include playing with colours. The story, however, fails to amuse. It is exaggerated, chaotic and slow-paced. The story line seems repetitive and doesn't arrest attention. Dialogues of the show look forced and over-dramatic

Actors: Barun Sobti looks convincing (even though his trimmed, proper look distracts) for his part, while Shivani Tomar is decent. Ritu Shivpuri is back and her acting chops don't disappoint this time either. It remains to be seen how well they pull of their characters in the episodes to come.

Going by its first episode, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 does not hold much promise and certainly disappoints.

Reason behind Advay's hatred for Chandni to get revealed In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3: Star Plus fresh unique love saga Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 3 featuring Advay Singh Raiada and Chandni is has started showcasing interesting twist and turns from the very beginning itself.

As per the latest track, Advay Singh Raizada makes his entry where Chandni is seen recalling her childhood love Dev.

It seems like Advay’s real name is Dev where he used to reside with his family.

Due to some misfortune and unforeseen events, Advay’s parents that are both mother and father were killed by Chandni’s family.

Advay’s dad was stabbed and his mother was burnt alive.

Post this dreadful accident Dev moved on abroad and has returned back to avenge Chandni with new identity that is Advay Singh Raizada.

Advay promises to make Chandni’s life hell and make her burn too like he did for sixteen long years.

Stay tuned for upcoming twist in Advay and Chandni’s life.

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 06 Iul 2017, 1:01 pm

REVEALED: The REAL identity of Advay Singh Raizada in 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?'
Well, we already saw glimpses of who he might be in the first episode.
It's been only two days that Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? has gone on air and the suspense element of the show has already gripped the audience.

We have got a gist of why Advay (Barun Sobti) is hell bent on taking revenge from Chandni (Shivani Tomar). The reason is rather simple (according to Advay), where he feels that it was due to Chandni and her family, that his father was murdered and his mother was burnt alive in front of his eyes.

But everyone is aware that Advay Singh Raizada is NOT actually Advay and that 'someone' is impersonating him. So who is Advay actually?

In the future episodes, it will be seen that Advay is none other than Dev, Chandni's childhood friend.

It appears to Dev, that his parents were conspired against and killed by Chandni and her family, and now, Dev wants revenge. He plans to demean and defame Chandni which would ultimately mean hurting her family and hence, has taken the disguise of being Advay Singh Raizada.

But Chandni begins to witness similarities between Dev and Advay and starts suspecting him. Will she figure out that the man who has come back to demean her is her childhood friend?

Are you excited about this track? Leave in your comments below...

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 06 Iul 2017, 1:05 pm

In A Love Story When Your Destroyer Is Your Protector - You Surely Do Ask Then - #IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon?

#IPKKND crossed 100k viewers last night in UK & was fourth after #Naamkarann #MAM #YHM ; #Devanshi led Colors:

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat