Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

3 participanți

Pagina 7 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 28 Mar 2014, 10:50 am

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 29/04/2012
Varsta : 28

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 28 Mar 2014, 10:53 am

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 28 Mar 2014, 11:32 am

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Vin 28 Mar 2014, 11:32 am

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Mkejb9
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 12:14 pm

E 24
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 12:14 pm

Sbs

Sbb
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 12:28 pm

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: 27th March; Madhu Panicking About Wedding
Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2014/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-27th-march-madhu-panicking-wedding-135257.html

Telly shaadis with a twist
In Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, the first season had three dramatic shaadis between the main leads (including a 4-phere wedding, an unwedding and finally the real one). In its new season, Vivian Dsena makes a re-entry in the show with a wedding track as the young Madhu's husband, as part of Abhay Kapoor's (Gunjan Utreja) revenge drama.

Yeh shaadi hogi ya nahin track: The most iconic 'yeh shaadi hogi' ya nahin tracks were aired in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Qubool Hai and Madhubala...season 1. In IPKKND, 10 days were devoted to the dilemma:would Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti) turn up at his re-marriage ceremony. Arnav finally marries Khushi (Sanaya Irani) in a beautiful ceremony. RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhubala (Dhrashti Dhami)'s first proper wedding in Madhubala was fraught with loads of drama, but culminated into a proper ceremony. Qubool Hai saw Asad (then played by Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya's marriage getting called off when the vamp frames Asad.

Of course the logic behind all the wedding drama is simple. Showmakers feel that given that wedding tracks are meant to garner big TRPs, it would not make sense if a certain dose of drama was not added to create some anxious, tear jerking moments that could translate into more viewership. At the end of the day, tracks are meant to grab viewers' attention after all!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Telly-shaadis-with-a-twist/articleshow/32801922.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 12:30 pm

How Shashank Vyas lost a chance to play a double role

There was a time leap planned a couple of months back in Balika Vadhu, apparently. Says a source, "Shashank Vyas, who plays father to two children in the show, would have got an opportunity to play an older man as the father and his younger son. However, since a time leap was already introduced in Madhubala... Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, which also airs on the same channel, the leap in Balika Vadhu has been dropped for the time being.

When contacted, Shashank said, "I am not aware of any such thing." But when we asked him if he will be ready to play an older father, he said, "I don't mind playing an older father if the role is good."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/How-Shashank-Vyas-lost-a-chance-to-play-a-double-role/articleshow/32791287.cms
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 1:19 pm

Are you excited to watch Vivian Dsena in Madhubala tonight?
http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/are-you-excited-watch-vivian-dsena-madhubala-tonight-505
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 6:31 pm

Time to rejoice as Vivian Dsena starts shoot for Madhubala...Get a read of the track details
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Madhu
Here we are!! The defining moment in Nautanki Films’ much-loved show Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors will see the return of its hero in Vivian Dsena very shortly.

Yes, the popular star has started shoot for his second innings in the show from today (28 March). His entry will mostly happen in tomorrow’s episode.

Are you ready for this countdown, you fans of Vivian? Just enjoy every moment of his return as we bring to you a gist of the drama to be seen in Madhu’s (Drashti Dhami) wedding, which will ultimately lead to the highpoint of Vivian’s comeback.

A source tells us, “With Madhu giving her consent for the marriage, it will be celebration time for both the families. While Bebe (Neelu Kohli) will prepare for the marriage with great enthusiasm, little will she know that her grandson Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) would plan to bring in a mentally challenged ‘dulha’ to take revenge against Madhu.”

Viewers will also see Tamanna (Ada Khan) shaking hands with Abhay in this master plan of his. In fact, she will be the one who would have been given the task of bringing a mentally challenged boy from somewhere to wed Madhu.

And the best part will be that even Abhay will not be aware of the ‘dulha’ being a look-alike of his biggest enemy, RK.

Interesting, isn’t it? So how will the curtains open to this major drama played out by Abhay?

Adds our source, “There will be a lot of unfortunate incidents that will happen before the wedding. While at Abhay’s house, the mandap erected for the wedding will come crashing down, Madhu will burn her hands trying to save her bridal attire from getting burnt. Even when few will believe that these are bad omens, Bebe will not worry about it and continue with the preparations. The wedding will happen with Madhu and Abhay (RK behind the sehra) taking the ‘saath pheras’ with Tamanna being right there, instructing Abhay to do what he has to do."

Yes, this will be a faint hint to the viewers that there is something fishy about the marriage!!

Well, did we write Vivian’s character name to be RK? Yes, his character name will be built around the same popular initials. It is speculated that Rajkumar aka RK will be Vivian’s new character name. However, there is no confirmation to this at the moment.

The drama will intensify when Madhu’s grahapravesh inside Abhay’s house will be about to happen. We hear that while Bebe will get ready to get her new dulhan inside, a familiar voice from within the house will volunteer to bring in the newly-weds. And this is when the entire family, especially Madhu will be shocked to see Abhay appear. This will immediately put a question in everyone’s mind as to who is inside the sehra.

This is when Abhay will instruct the dulha to open his sehra and reveal his face. And as seen in the promo flashing on TV at the moment, it will be Vivian in his new avatar standing as the dulha.

We could gather a little bit on Vivian’s new character – RK will be a mentally challenged guy who has an under-developed brain. He will mostly be seen behaving like a kid.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Vivian who told us, “Yes, I have begun shooting for Madhubala. But I need some time to speak to you people. I need to first understand my character, before I start talking. Give me some time.”

Yes, Vivian, we give you all the time that you want!! Of course, your fans will be elated to see your comeback in Madhubala.

Folks, this is just the beginning, and we will surely come up with more developments from the sets of Madhubala.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/time-rejoice-vivian-dsena-starts-shoot-madhubalaget-read-of-the-track-details-587
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 6:34 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon : Abhay Kapoor DITCHES Madhubala

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 7:55 pm

What’s common between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Drashti Dhami?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Same%20collage
Drashti Dhami’s appearance post the time leap in her show ‘Madhubala’ has changed drastically. And how much it reminds us of Kareena Kapoor Khan’s ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ look!

The similarity looks very apparent and it was too tempting for us to neglect talking about it on this space. Looks like Drashti’s stylist has sought inspiration from Bebo’s designer Manish Malhotra who has designed clothes using Gujrati patchwork for his favorite actress in the film.

But if you were to choose the actress who carries the look in a better way, then who would you pick – Kareena or Drashti?
Credits: Self
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 28 Mar 2014, 7:55 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 29594_736157156416938_1609307820_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Sam 29 Mar 2014, 1:48 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Abhay-Kapoor-bribes-Leela-to-coax-Madhu-to-marry-him/40263
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Sam 29 Mar 2014, 1:48 pm

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Leela-hides-Madhubala-wedding-truth-from-Bittu-Radha/40303
anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Sam 29 Mar 2014, 1:51 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Sam 29 Mar 2014, 1:53 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de anyta Sam 29 Mar 2014, 1:54 pm

anyta
anyta
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 29 Mar 2014, 9:29 pm

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-diminishing-week-trp-analysis-week-12/7/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 29 Mar 2014, 9:30 pm

"My favorite quick cheap healthy meal is Boiled eggs" - Gunjan Utreja
TV's handsome hunk Gunjan Utreja who is a food lover likes to eat varieties of dishes and says that he doesn't like spending time in kitchen as he doesn't know how to cook.
As we know that our TV celebs are very much conscious about their physique, but they never miss a chance to have lots and lots of food whenever they get a chance. Our Telly celebs love to be known as a foodie. One such big time food lover is the dashing Gunjan Utreja who is seen as Abhay Kapoor in Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 L_10354
Here's Gunjan sharing his love for food.

Are you a foodie?

Yes, I am a big foodie.

What is your most preferred cuisine?

I prefer eating everything which is cooked properly.

Your favorite mouthwatering dish?

Well as I am very foodie and also travel around the world, I enjoy eating various varieties of dishes but still I will always prefer Rajma Chawal and Gulab Jamun over any dish.

Which restaurant you prefer the most?

I don't have any specific favorite restaurant but I liked the place called as 'World China' at Andheri and 'Royal China' at Bandra where I have visited couple of days back.

Do you like spending time in the kitchen?
No, because I don't know how to cook so I actually don't enter Kitchen.

What is the most memorable kitchen moment, be it happy or a disastrous one?

As I don't know how to cook I don't enter kitchen but I have boiled eggs and I did it successfully (laughs) so that was my most happy kitchen moment.

Which is your favorite quick cheap healthy meal?

I prefer eating Boiled eggs as my quick cheap healthy meal.

If you have to take a celebrity on a date who would it be?

Ellen Barkin.
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/19227-my-favorite-quick-cheap-healthy-meal-is-boiled-eggs-gunjan-utrej.htm
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 29 Mar 2014, 9:31 pm

Look how well Karanvir-Teejay are bonding with Vivian-Vahbbiz ! (View Pics)

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/karanvir-bohra/look-how-well-karanvir-teejay-are-bonding-vivian-vahbbiz-view-pics#3
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 29 Mar 2014, 9:32 pm

Prediction: Will Vivian, Debina and Aamir's re-entry help their shows?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Munisha01

It seems quitting and then getting back in shows has become a trend of sorts on television these days.

After Vivian D’sena coming back to Colors’ Madhubala, two more actors made a grand re-entry in their respective shows. They are Aamir Ali in SAB TV’s FIR and Debina Bonerjee in the same channel’s Chidiya Ghar.

In this state of affairs the viewers have been left wondering whether this comeback will be worthy for the actors? Will they manage to recreate the same magic on-screen and will it help their show jump high in TAM ratings.

For answers to this, we decided to ask our in-house Tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani to predict the future of these actors and also if their comeback will benefit their shows?

Said Munisha, “Firstly, let’s start with Vivian. He has got the Card of Sun which means definite success. Because of his huge fan following, Vivian’s comeback will definitely benefit him and the show too. Vivian is going through his best phase. It will surely help the show to climb up the TRP ladder.”

“Debina has got the Card of World which connotes that she will keep getting work back-to-back. Career-wise she is in her golden period and with her re-entry it will build curiosity for the show. She is also having a powerful Venus, which will help her to achieve success. She also has a strong Jupiter, which helps her get instant fame,” she informed reading Debina’s card.

And on Amir, this is what Munisha added, “Lastly, Aamir Ali has got the Card of Eight of Pentacles which means he will work really hard to impress the masses. His entry will surely benefit the show. He is recommended to pay obeisance to Sun God with water to strengthen his Sun Planet.”

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under ‘Star Gazing’ section is purely the expert’s opinion and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/star-gazing/prediction-will-vivian-debina-and-aamirs-re-entry-help-their-shows-460
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 29 Mar 2014, 9:33 pm

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/vivian-starts-shooting-madhubala-character-name-rk/

Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami voted Indian television’s hottest onscreen couple
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/03/29/gurmeet-choudhary-and-drashti-dhami-voted-indian-televisions-hottest-onscreen-couple/

I'm not insecure about Vivian Dsena's entry in Madhubala, but we'll have fights: Gunjan

See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/television/i-m-not-insecure-about-vivian-dsena-s-entry-in-madhubala-but-we-ll-have-fights-gunjan/article1-1201830.aspx#sthash.qxfw3CCr.dpuf

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Sam 29 Mar 2014, 10:21 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 29 Mar 2014, 10:19 pm

2.Noutati media - Pagina 7 Bj42r5RCUAAEZHn
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 29 Mar 2014, 11:28 pm

Will Drashti Dhami quit Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon to join Bollywood?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/will-drashti-dhami-quit-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-to-join-bollywood/

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos