Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 Pbucket

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Serialesitelenovelet
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 Pbucket
Serialesitelenovelet
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

2.Noutati media

+6
petronela
iulianagl
anyta
narcisa
Admin_dea05
Andreea_Miha
10 participanți

Pagina 26 din 40 Înapoi  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Urmatorul

In jos

2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 Empty Re: 2.Noutati media

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 04 Dec 2013, 8:28 pm

2013 - Face of the Year (Male)

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/2013-face-of-the-year-male

Vote for the Face of the Year (Female)
http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/vote-the-face-of-the-year-female
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Data de inscriere : 27/01/2010
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 05 Dec 2013, 6:52 pm

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 05 Dec 2013, 6:53 pm

Katrina is the World's Sexiest Asian Woman; TV actresses Drashti, Sanaya, Nia, Jennifer, Asha too top the list
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 Katrina

For the fourth year in succession, Katrina Kaif has been named as the World’s Sexiest Asian Woman (2013) in a reader’s poll conducted by a UK publication Eastern Eye.

While Katrina secured the top spot in the list of 50 Sexiest Asian Women of this year, actress, singer Priyanka Chopra secured the second spot while TV actress Drashti Dhami (Madhubala) was ranked third followed by Deepika Padukone.

Surprised by the win, an excited Katrina commented, “I didn’t know it was a record! That’s a nice surprise and a lot of fun to hear. I like it because Eastern Eye newspaper is the one my sisters read because they live in London. It’s lovely and very flattering.”

Observed chairman of the judging panel, showbiz editor at Eastern Eye Asjad Nazir, “Being crowned the sexiest woman of 2013 and with the impending release of Dhoom 3, we will see a dramatic and monumental shift in Katrina’s career in the coming year.”

With a number of big movies scheduled for 2014, a loyal fan base and undeniable sex-appeal, it looks like the most bankable leading lady in Hindi cinema will clinch back her Bollywood crown soon.”

Another television actress Sanaya Irani entered the top 10 for the first time notching the sixth position. Other Indian television actresses who made it to the list included Nia Sharma (11), Jennifer Winget (15), Asha Negi (18), Krystle D’Souza (19) and Rubina Dilaik (26).

Congrats to all!!!
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 05 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Will RK replace Madhu in his life?
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 RK-Madhubala
RK has always been in the limelight and the centre of everyone’s attention, but seeing his wife take away his spot has bruised his ego

Madhubala EK Ishq Ek Junoon is currently following on the lines of the hit Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan movie Abhimaan. After RK (Vivian DSena) and Madhu’s (Drashti Dhami) film worked at the box office, it’s the wife everyone praised and hailed for, for future movies. This clearly did not go down well with RK, so much so that he begins to believe that his wife is out to ruin him.

Madhu on the other hand, is elated that the movie was a big success and that her hubby will no longer have financial problems. Plus, she has got a child on the way – life was just getting perfect for her. But all the stress and RK’s nonchalant behaviour towards her put Madhu in a lot of stress, due to which she lost her baby. In most women losing a baby causes acute depression especially when their husbands are not around to support them.

RK, who is now believes that Madhu was careless and the sudden fame made her lose the baby, starts ignoring her. He is depressed too, and turns to another woman – Vaishnavi Dhanraj (the new entry) for solace. She readily offers her shoulder for him to cry on but she may have an ulterior motive. But alas, Rishab is too lost to be concerned. He confides in her, tells her his deepest secrets and fears, while his wife waits for him to come back to her. The distance between RK and Madhu increases and love is lost.

Will RK realise in time what he is doing to Madhu or will it be too late for them? Keep watching this space to know more.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 06 Dec 2013, 4:57 pm

TVT and GVT Ratings - Week 48
TellyBuzz brings to you the TVT and GVT rankings of popular television shows and GECs...
17)Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 4329 - 4749
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 06 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

ZA Productions

Drashti Dhami made a history where no other TV actress did before!

06/12/2013

Indian television number one heroine Drashti Dhami managed to create a history by being at number three position on recent conducted survey in UK for most sexy asian woman. She was first Indian TV actress who managed to take this high position taking over many other Bollywood actresses like Deepika Padukone and Kareena Kapoor. Drashti seems also the most wanted girl today amongst fans, TV industry and Bollywood is not far away as the charming and beautiful actress is getting a lots of big offers from Bollywood. We Drashti, the Muskan of each face, the Geet of each's heart and the beauty of Madhubala all the best with her each project. Drashti won recently Jhalak Dhiklaja 6.
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 1488142_690406120993098_1597201542_n
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 07 Dec 2013, 8:43 pm

On location of TV serial ''Madhubala'' R K with Vaishnavi in the car

On location of TV serial ''Madhubala'' R K drunk with Vaishnavi
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Sam 07 Dec 2013, 8:45 pm

Vaishnavi Sahrawat 'walks on a tightrope' for her entry sequence in Colors' Madhubala
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 Vaishvani

Loyal viewers of Colors’ Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms) are surely in for a visual treat as Vaishnavi Sahrawat (earlier with a surname of Dhanraj) will make a dramatic entry in the show very soon.

Well, our readers have already read the exclusive news about the actress’ entry on Tellychakkar.com wherein she will play the role of the new girl in RK’s life.

We now hear that Vaishnavi has started shooting for Madhubala, and her entry sequence will be a heart-wrenching stunt sequence wherein the girl will walk over a tight rope.

Yes, you heard it right!! The girl Ria (the name has changed from Devika) will be seen dressed in a tip-top jeans walking over a tightrope with a horizontally placed stick in her hand. Ria who is wild, gritty and brave to the core has lost her job and to make some money, she will decide to do this stunt scene in the middle of the road, thus creating chaos.

And guess what? RK (Vivian Dsena), who would be driving his car, will also be put to a halt by the girl and her daring act. This will be the first meeting of RK and Ria.

Our source tells us that Ria will then force the gathered crowd to give her money after watching her act. On spotting RK, Ria will get into his car demanding a lift. In the car, Ria will admonish the superstar RK and tell him how she hates his films, but can never avoid watching them.

When contacted, Vaishnavi told us, “Yes, my entry scene in Madhubala is a stunt sequence wherein I walk over a tightrope. However, I cannot get into details as you will have to see it.”

We hear that Ria will bump into RK often, and her carefree attitude will make a strong impact in RK’s mind.

Get ready to see Vaishnavi in action in Madhubala in the coming week.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 08 Dec 2013, 6:09 pm

Madhubala: Ria’s entry in RK’s bedroom leaving Madhubala shocked
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-Rias-entry-in-RKs-bedroom-leaving-Madhubala-shocked/35485

Madhubala latest: RK allows Madhu (Drashti) to leave his house
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-latest-RK-allows-Madhu-Drashti-to-leave-his-house/35400
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 08 Dec 2013, 6:09 pm

NEW ENTRY in Madhu RK's Madhubala
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Dum 08 Dec 2013, 6:18 pm

On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' RK drunk, Madhu upset

On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' Madhu's reaction to RK's situation Part 1

On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' Madhu's reaction to RK's situation Part 2
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 09 Dec 2013, 7:03 pm

Ria Sen overdoes makeup, Prachi Desai, Drashti Dhami glam up AVIBFW

The Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week saw the presence of several Bollywood and television stars who kept their best fashion foot forward on the last day of the grand finale.

While Abhishek Bachchan arrived on the ramp for designer Rohit Bal, Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh had turned showstoppers for Neeta Lulla on the last day of the bridal fashion week.

From Prachi Desai in a wine gown to Preeti Jhangiani going green on the red carpet, the last day had several B-town biggies in attendance.

Cricketer Harbhajan Singh’s alleged girlfriend Geeta Basra was spotted in a beautiful red dress at the event that complimented her hourglass figure to perfection. Sisters Sushma Reddy and Sameera Reddy also made a joint appearance at the show while Evelyn Sharma was a diva in pink.

TV actor Drashti Dhami of Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon fame also made a dignifying presence at IBFW in a short white number. However, the celeb who almost went unrecognizable at the event was Ria Sen in a bulky makeup look.

Have a look.
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-ria-sen-overdoes-makeup-prachi-desai-drashti-dhami-glam-up-avibfw-4454588-PHO.html

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Andreea_Miha in Lun 09 Dec 2013, 7:04 pm, editata de 1 ori
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 09 Dec 2013, 7:03 pm

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/drashti-dhami-sanaya-irani-enter-top-10-sexiest-asian-woman-2013/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 09 Dec 2013, 7:05 pm

Drashti Dhami at the Bridal fashion show

Drashti Dhami at Indian Bridal Fashion Week 2013
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Lun 09 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/will-bruised-ego-lead-rk-madhus-separation-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 10 Dec 2013, 7:06 pm

RK CHEATS on Madhubala & LIES TO her in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK CHEATS on Madhubala in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 10 Dec 2013, 7:14 pm

Madhubala upcoming episode: RK to hide truth from Madhu for Riya
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Madhubala-upcoming-episode-RK-to-hide-truth-from-Madhu-for-Riya/35548
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mar 10 Dec 2013, 7:24 pm

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/rk-gets-drunk-riyamadhu-gets-upset-madhubala/
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 11 Dec 2013, 6:38 pm

RK to MEET with a CAR ACCIDENT in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 11th December 2013 FULL EPISODE

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 11 Dec 2013, 6:39 pm

On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' RK does not celebrate Madhu's birthday 2

On location of TV Serial 'Madhubala' RK does not celebrate Madhu's birthday 3
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 11 Dec 2013, 6:40 pm

Ankita Bhargava bags the film Action Jackson?
Talented actress Ankita Bhargava will be seen in the film Action Jackson playing the character of Sonakshi Sinha's friend from the four friends...
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 110390-yungasvz
Talented Ankita Bhargava who has done many cameo roles in Crime Patrol has impressed the viewers with her acting talent. Ankita will now be seen in the show Ek Nayi Pehchaan which will air on Sony TV.

We had earlier reported that Arti Puri who was last seen in the show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors will be seen in the movie Action Jackson playing the pretty actress Sonakshi Sinha's friend.

Further more we get to know through our reliable source who informs us that the actress will be seen on the big screen along with Sonakshi Sinha in the flick Action Jackson, "Ankita Bhargava will also be seen playing Sonakshi's friend too in the movie. Sonakshi has 4 friends and one of them will be played by Ankita."

To know more about Ankita's character in the film we tried calling her but she remained unavailable for any comments.

We wish Ankita all the very best for her film.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 11 Dec 2013, 6:41 pm

I don't have a crush on Vivian, I admire him as an actor: Vaishnavi Sahrawat
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 Vaishnavi
Fans of Colors’ Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon are in awe of Riya, the new woman in RK’s life. Yes, she is TV actress Vaishnavi Dhanraj better known as Vaishnavi Sahrawat after her marriage. We are sure you’ll are eager to know more about her. Hence, we talked to the actress to know about her role and more. Read on…

How’s shooting for Madhubala been for you so far?

I am really enjoying it.

You’re playing a negative character here…

I really don’t know how this character is going to shape up but as for now it is a neutral one. It might turn negative in the future and if it does I’d enjoy playing it as I haven’t played a negative role yet.

Have you been following Madhubala?

Not really, never got to watch it but the creatives helped me understand the storyline.

Do you like Vivian D’sena as an actor?

Yes, he is a very professional man and I must admit that he knows RK in and out hence, acting comes naturally to him. And off screen he is a very down-to-earth person.

Have you ever had a crush on him?

No, as a matter of fact I haven’t had any kind of crush after school and college. All I do is admire Vivian as an actor.

What do you think of Drashti Dhami as an actress?

She is a very sweet person and has no air about her. I must tell you that everybody on my sets is nice; in fact they all made it a point to make me feel comfortable about everything. Even our production team and my director made it a point to make things easy for me.

Do you think you’ll manage to gain the same kind of popularity as Drashti has?

I haven’t thought about that as yet. When I was being narrated for my role, all I focused on was me playing the female RK. Yes, just like RK, she is self obsessed and does not believe in saying ‘thank you’ and ‘sorry’ to anybody. I loved what was being offered to me and I took it up. And on the whole I was also excited about being part of Madhubala that is an extremely popular show. And trust me, had I been narrated the same character in some other show, I would have still taken it up. But here it is double dhamaal.

Parvarrish (Sony TV) did not work well for you…

I am glad that it did not go well as my character was nowhere around what was narrated to me earlier. They had assured me that my role would be that of a parallel lead but nothing of that sort happened.

How is life post marriage?

It’s beautiful; I bake him (her husband) cakes and in turn he cooks food for me. And I must admit that life is more at peace now.

Which means life hasn’t changed a bit?

I don’t even feel like I am married. In fact all the people I meet too don’t believe that I am married when I tell them that I am married (laughs).

Do you discuss your projects with your husband before taking them up?

Yes, I do discuss everything from the budget to the character to the production house and the channel. It’s important for me to discuss these things with him because he is a better judge than I am and more sensible too (giggles). And it is vice versa when it comes to his projects.
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Mier 11 Dec 2013, 6:43 pm

Madhubala talks about her co-actors #Madhubala

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/madhubala-talks-about-her-coactors-madhubala-51045.html

Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Joi 12 Dec 2013, 6:47 pm

On location of TV Serial ''Madhubala'' RK jealous of Madhu's success

RK of Madhubala aka Vivian Dsena wife Vahbiz talks about RK's Love & more
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Andreea_Miha Vin 13 Dec 2013, 8:14 pm

2013 - TV's Hot Bods of the Year (Female)
2.Noutati media - Pagina 26 Female%20hot%20body%20year%20ender%202013

Here comes the list of the Hot Bods… females (2013), one of the most awaited list in the Year Ender series of articles.

The names that feature here are the queens of television. These are the ladies who get what they desire. They are the ones whom the world revolves around for they are bold and beautiful. (Names arranged alphabetically)

Drashti Dhami: Ooh la la…we are sure this tune plays in every heart that grabs a glance of this Gujarati chokri. Drashti indeed emerged as a sexy lass on Colors’ Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa where she seen in those pretty miniskirts and sexy back lace dresses. We super liked this Madhubala babe in a glam avatar.

This is our list of some of the hot bods – female ‘2013’. You can add yours in the comment section below. Also vote for your favourite in our poll section.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/2013-tvs-hot-bods-of-the-year-female
Andreea_Miha
Andreea_Miha
vip
vip

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat